American Hunters are the world's largest army!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Thought you guys would enjoy this email that was passed along to myself as I am a big hunter and love my right to bear arms!

Even if you don’t own a gun, or believe in firearms, this is pretty amazing. Overall, they WOULD protect us .. not SHOOT us as you read today.
Interesting slant on things
AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---
Pretty Amazing!

The world's largest army... America 's hunters!
I had never thought about
this...

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a
handful of states and
arrived at a striking
conclusion:
There were over 600,000 hunters
this season in the state of Wisconsin ..
Allow me to restate that number:

Over the last several months,
Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in
the world.

More men under arms than in Iran.

More than France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to
the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with
firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and
Michigan's 700,000 hunters,
all of whom have now returned home safely.
Toss in a quarter million hunters
in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the
hunters of those four states alone
would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.
It's millions more.

The point?

America will forever be safe
from foreign invasion with that
kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting...
it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national
security.

That's why all enemies,
foreign and domestic,
want to see us
disarmed.

Overall it's true,
so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters
don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question
would still remain...
What army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens???

(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OF THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS)

For the sake of our freedom,
don't ever allow gun control
or confiscation of guns.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
although our military is highly trained and dedicated, The american hunter has been in firearms training since childhood.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Wow I never realized the shear size as an actual numerical value of people that actually hunt. I would of never thought the numbers were that large

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This is why the department of homeland security is stocking up on ammo.

edit.
did more research and found the dept. of homeland security have solicited contracts to purchase 750 million rounds and another 490 million rounds for immigration and customs enforcement bringing totals to 1.5 billion rounds which means they now have enough ammo to shoot every American 5 times....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ent-homeland-security-buying-so-many-bullets/

The one thing that nobody talks about on this subject is WHERE is DHS going to find enough "soldiers" to fight a war against the American people? China?

Our government should be scared of its people, not the other way around. Thats why Obama and his ilk are trying anything they can to do away with the 2nd Amend. It amazes me the people in this country that are so willing to give away every right they have so they can feel "safe".

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
The one thing that nobody talks about on this subject is WHERE is DHS going to find enough "soldiers" to fight a war against the American people? China?

Our government should be scared of its people, not the other way around. Thats why Obama and his ilk are trying anything they can to do away with the 2nd Amend. It amazes me the people in this country that are so willing to give away every right they have so they can feel "safe".

True as it gets, and I don't personally know anyone that would give up their guns without a fight, period!

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)

Couldn't agree more Tom. I cannot believe people are so willing to imprison themselves.

I think this is why they are pushing so hard on this UN small arms treaty. Then Obama can march UN troops in to confiscate them. Of course, Americans would feel better about shooting foreigners trying to take their guns away than they would fellow Americans...
Mark Im sorry if I took this thread somewhere you didn't intend it to go.

mudbuster

Dec 22, 2012
I agree with it completely MOST of my family are hunters of some sort and I don't know of any of them that would agree with what's going on. There are a couple that try to agree with the banning "assault weapons" part but I do my best to steer them in the RIGHT direction and not to believe everything that the government says.

I for one will stand with those that are on the PRO-GUN side.......

SteveLBZ06

Jan 6, 2013
Central MA
interesting read for sure. the simple way i look at taking everyones guns away is that it is impossible to take guns away from bad people, they will just keep them anyway. only people that lose out are the honest law abiding gun owners. makes no sense what so ever.

workin' diesel

factory tuned
Nov 13, 2010
Coalhust, AB Canada
I guess if they take the guns away from good people, then the good people will have to become 'bad'. Seems like the bad people always have cooler guns anyways.:) Listening to talk radio yesterday and someone was jabbering about Obama taking away the 22nd(?) amendment. The presidential term limit. now that would make me s#$t myself.