Allison spin on filter

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Allison spin on filters 10.00 ea + shipping Guys the shipping for 1 or 6 filter will work out the same 10.00 bucks flat rate in a medium flat rate box. This would be the same if you only wanted 2 spin ons and you wanted to add 2 Gm fuel filters in the same order.
Thanks

allisonspin.jpg

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
How much shipping for (2) to 92509? Do you have PayPal?

flate rate is 10.00 so I can ship 6 spin ons for the 10.00 or 2 spin ons and or even if someone wanted to buy 2 Gm fuel filter and 2 spin ons it would still be 10.00 or the same for 1 filter.

Thanks
Henry

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Have a few of teh old filter at 10.00 ea but the dealer went up on the price since Gm raised it on them.. Update fixed and found new dealer to sell for the same as old dealer so price will still stay at 10.00 ea.

Last edited:

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
Do you have paypal.. and the thing in the bottom of my fuel filter keeps leaking , do you have on of those for a lmm .. and what is a ( teh old filter) and price on them .. im asking are they better because ? with the dumb crap i have been doing latly probly wouldn't hurt to get better if there not sky high ....... just pm im with info... thank

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Do you have paypal.. and the thing in the bottom of my fuel filter keeps leaking , do you have on of those for a lmm .. and what is a ( teh old filter) and price on them .. im asking are they better because ? with the dumb crap i have been doing latly probly wouldn't hurt to get better if there not sky high ....... just pm im with info... thank

The allison spin on is the same filter I was selling before for 10.00 ea I have 4 of them that I bought at the old price the dealer chargered me. The new ones I will be picking up on Tue I had to up the price alittle Gm raised it on them and they raised it on me its the same filter and yes I take paypal.., The WIF sensor on the bottom of your fuel filter part number is # 97384931 they run 50.00 but when was the last time you changed yours out?how many mile do you have of the fule filter. There is a o ring on that fitting and if it comes loose it will leak or there is also a drain that can come loose.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
i change my fuel filter every time i change my oil every 3,000 miles .. its not leaking from any of the Orings... i know you probly dont have much faith in me after the pcv job i did lol but truck has 40,000 miles on it.. i have never changed that plastic senser plug thing on the fule filter lol... how often should i? and filter i was asking about was teh oil filter .. but you wont know till monday?... the bottom drain is the part thats leaking.. i have tryed everything to make it stop but it wont.. sell me one of the fuel filter inserts sencer jobs with 2 of the tranny spin on's filter's LMM my paypal is [email protected] thanks

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
i change my fuel filter every time i change my oil every 3,000 miles .. its not leaking from any of the Orings... i know you probly dont have much faith in me after the pcv job i did lol but truck has 40,000 miles on it.. i have never changed that plastic senser plug thing on the fule filter lol... how often should i? and filter i was asking about was teh oil filter .. but you wont know till monday?... the bottom drain is the part thats leaking.. i have tryed everything to make it stop but it wont.. sell me one of the fuel filter inserts sencer jobs with 2 of the tranny spin on's filter's LMM my paypal is [email protected] thanks

Not sure what you were saying in bold red.Your WIF sensor should not go bad not at no 40,000 miles and if it has it should be covered under warranty thru the dealer or it could be leaking if you over tighten it does not take much at all to do that. The sensor is ok to have but if you want to save some coin you could replace it with one of these http://www.merchant-automotive.com/mawifplug.aspx
and not worry about it anymore. I have over tightened mine were it pops in the bottom of the filter and then it will rattle loose very easy and leak.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
thanks for the link .. is this your web site.. i didnt see any righting in red..do i get the filters from that link as well? thanks james

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
I tryed that link the check out is screwed up it wouldnt let me check out .. or leave a message .... thanks tho ill find that part some were know i know it out there thanks again

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I tryed that link the check out is screwed up it wouldnt let me check out .. or leave a message .... thanks tho ill find that part some were know i know it out there thanks again

Thats not my site that is Eric Merchants site he made that little part up to do away with the WIF sensor. My site is www.creaturesofthenightperformance.com with his site you have to make a user name to check out I think my site is the same also. Also I fixed the issue with the dealer trying to jump the trans spin on price on me so the price will stay 10.00 ea I will edit the 1st post. I called around to a few other dealers and hunted a few more places down.