All Season Centerlink Brace

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
and if it doesnt work on a lifted truck does it not work on a lowered truck also?

It should work just fine as lowering the truck still keeps the front diff in the same stock spot. :thumb:

Had mine on for three years now. Only issue I had at first was the nylon rub pad rubbed pretty damn hard against my diff and caused 'memory steer'. But after a bit of wearing it it's been good every since!

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I've been meaning to order one. Good to know it works! The Cognito stuff is garbage.

As I have a lifted truck I apparently have no choice but to run the cog's. I put 200 000km on them and they were worn out when I took them off but IMO they did the job fine.
If you guys have a used set that are still like new for a reasonable price I may be interested.

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
personally, i'd go back to a factory center link, and go with the all season brace, only because I REALLY like having a tighter turning radius. These truck already turn like tanks.

cat_dr.

Feb 20, 2013
Jackson,Al
Just want to say just how good All seasons customer service is. I ordered the centerlink brace and sleeves and they thought a part was left out. Warned me ahead of time and called to check up on situation after delivery. Turns out part was there. Very stand up people in my eyes will be doing business again. Thanks!

Roll Tide!