AirDog Warranty Problems

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Hopefully that guy who chimed in on the last AirDog Shitty Warranty thread will post and get this taken care of for you.

**EDIT ^ Just realized he already posted in this thread.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
It's already been taken care of.

The op warranty card is on file. He didn't have the serial number yesterday and the pump was 3yrs old so the warranty card was in an older file. He is getting taken care of and should have a new pump on the way shortly. :thumb:

chaser

crazyasscracker
May 25, 2011
dallas, texas
We have 5 ways to search for the warranty card; Customer name, date purchased, serial number, purchased from and model number. That is more than enough ways to find a warranty card.

can you check for my card? not having an issue with the pump just want to know since I've seen a few of these threads. don't have the serial right now tho but other info is Chase Baugh, bought 8/06/2011 direct from yall(Pure Flow), DF-165.

thanks

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Did you buy a whole kit or just a motor? We don't sell full kits direct to the public.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Madmatt; FASS has the same warranty and has alot more hoops to jump through.

hoops? If calling and saying this part is bad, the pump was sold and installed by me, and they say "ok" and ask how soon we need it is jumping through hoops then i must have to do it while on fire to get through to AD. last time i called Fass was a friday and they next day'd the part with saturday delivery at no cost to get the truck running.
Last time I called AD all their guys were busy or out so they gave me this Kyle guy's cell number and even after calling twice and leaving a msg once i got no return call. cust got pissed so i gave him a great deal on a fass. :thumb:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Ha guess that explains why they fired someone for warranting too many pumps.

Yea that dude Kyle is a dick.

Last edited:

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Kyle thank you for getting this taken care of. I talked to Diane and she is waiting on my pump and as soon as she gets it will send another one out ASAP. I appreciate the help!:thumb:

Nick

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
this is why i always try to turn customers to fass or for big fueling needs fuel lab

I just had a guy come in who had us put a FASS HPFP on back in August of 2008. The pump was blowing fuses and not building much pressure (none when running). I called FASS, and they couldn't find the warranty paperwork. Luckily, we keep copies before we mail them in, and they let us fax them a copy. Otherwise, I don't think they would have warrantied it. Sure doesn't seem like it is just Air Dog that has those problems.

Linden

Sparkplugs FTL
Dec 12, 2009
Florida
man i was actually going to make a post the other day about how painless the warranty procedure was with airdog on my 150 that was leaking i called, they looked up my info sent me a new assembly including filters for free. i was alittle chapped about the $50 they charged for shipping.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
That $50 should have just been a Pre authorization. You should have been credited back the difference of the actual shipping. Please let me know of you weren't and I'll look into it.

Linden

Sparkplugs FTL
Dec 12, 2009
Florida
youre right i guess i missed it i was credit back $39.04. i now have no complaints in the transaction