Air Dog Lift Pump

millerman04

< The Man Cave
Jul 14, 2010
Clearville, Pa
I was curious as to which Air Dog to go with. The Original one, or the Air Dog 2? Wondering what the differences was, and which would be the better buy. And also, what is the horsepower rating for each. Thanks all!!!

joel smith

May 20, 2010
oklahoma
i had an ad150 and i just put on a ad2 today and i like the set up on it alot better especially for how you run your return line on the ad2 its alot cleaner and you dont have to cut your filler neck

StuntHeavy

Jun 26, 2010
Got an AirDogII on my truck and like it. I wired mine on a switch, so it doesn't have to run while I'm playing with EFI Live

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Try checking with one of the vendors on this site. I'm sure a few of them are able to get Air Dog, should be able to get a good price from them. :D

bigbaddiesel

May 24, 2010
Canukistan
On my LMM, the only thing i would say for install is get a fuel line disconnect tool, its alot easier than trying to make shift one out of a plastic bottle, but the oem fuel line couplers may be differnet on differnet models, but the AD2 is a nice clean install

FarmDiesel22

Farmer
Sep 28, 2009
Go with the airdog II. I wish I would have. I don't like the return line on the 150 and the draw straw sucks. Stupid 1/4 tanks issues.