Air bags

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Guys I need to get some air bags as I'm doing a little different side work. Hauling dump trailers and alot of bumper pull trailers. What are some good sets of airbags you guys use. I'm not worried about on board air compressors, I'm more or less looking for the best bang for the buck

melms23

Jul 30, 2011
WI
X2. I will add that our LML has bags just inside the tire on the outside of the frame. I like this style better than the ones that replace the bumpstop between the frame and axle. They seem to ride better unloaded.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Okay, I almost bought the ones you guys were talking about. But... I have a b&w gooseneck hitch hideaway model. Bolts on the frame right above the axle

04chase

Mar 28, 2008
Ride rite or ready lift work just fine..ive installed them all and there is very little difference

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
As long as the truck isn't lowered in the rear, the ones that go between the frame and axle are ok.

Here is the kit you would need for the 07 in your sig (assuming that is what they would be going on): https://pacbrake.com/product/hp10005-amp-air-spring-kit/

Truck is lowered with drop shackles, but my whole goal here is to keep it lowered and have it still haul good with out hammering the bump stops. I was actually thinking of throwing back in the stock shackles, taking the main out, getting air bags and adding track bars