AHHH!!! So Intense!!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
That's my thought also , how cold can it be there that the lack of glow plugs is hindering the start up? How did you get it into the trailer? I would have thought Mike would have kept better care of Casper and kept a battery tender or two on it! :D

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Congrats

I can get you a new set of all 3 for 150.00 if ya need:hug:

These won't blow

Are these something that a high end hydraulic shop can make up? I deal with quite a few good places for our farm stuff and I'm hoping they can just extend my lines because i put the rads in the bed of my truck. I'm trying to start sourcing stuff local because if you have a problem it's much quicker to get things.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Congrats Ruben! Its been a long time since she ran!

Are these something that a high end hydraulic shop can make up? I deal with quite a few good places for our farm stuff and I'm hoping they can just extend my lines because i put the rads in the bed of my truck. I'm trying to start sourcing stuff local because if you have a problem it's much quicker to get things.

Yes. A hydraulic shop can make them. My buddy had his done locally and they used the really nice braided line and it was around 170.00. He took the 3 stock pieces of hose in for reference and they had them done in a few hours.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Congrats Ruben! Its been a long time since she ran!

Yes. A hydraulic shop can make them. My buddy had his done locally and they used the really nice braided line and it was around 170.00. He took the 3 stock pieces of hose in for reference and they had them done in a few hours.

Did they use the special ends off of his old line that when in the cooler?

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Did they use the special ends off of his old line that when in the cooler?

Yes. They only replaced the factory rubber hose and crimps. The ends that plug into the cooler/rad are all the same. The replacement hoses used compression fittings to attach to the factory hard line. I'm sure they could make them as long as you needed to reach the bed.

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Thanks guys:thumb:

[QUOTE=whitelmmmax;541691]Nice! Congrats! What rods did you go with?[/QUOTE]

Went with Carillos;)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
That's my thought also , how cold can it be there that the lack of glow plugs is hindering the start up? How did you get it into the trailer? I would have thought Mike would have kept better care of Casper and kept a battery tender or two on it! :D

Show me some love Mack.:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
way to go ruben!!!!

shit, after last night runnin around in steves truck and you gettin that motor runnin, i guess i need to pull out all the stops and get mine done!