Adding weight help.

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
I feel that you need to come up with your own ideas to play in the grey areas... this is sled pulling, eveyone cheats... i dont care if its hiding something you shouldnt have like a cheater turbo with a muffler(to cover up the sound) or if its hiding weights... i know its not right, but your not the only one that does it... What about an aftermarket front bumper or somekinda brush guards.... ive even seen trucks put some kinda wait in the fram itself...

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Oh I won't be cheating I'll be set up to the rules like they are put. They finally changed the rules for them big fords that can't get below 8,000 lbs stripping every thing off and making them keep a 20" hitch hight max. I thought about building me a front bumber but I drag race to and don't want to get in to changing the bumber's all the time. This year I think I"m going to pull bothe work stock and 2.6 with my stock charger just to see how I will hang in the 2.6 class. I have a guy that is going to let me use his weights so I have 1,000 lbs of weights to use to my advantage. If I decide to pull 2.6 class I will build a weight rack for the front of the truck that I can put on in between the classes.

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I just pulled in a work stock pull with a bunch of 68 and 71mm billet wheels shoved inside a stock turbo. That's cheating to me. Stock should b stock. But they can get away with it because it states "stock appearing" turbo. Guess its not cheating if everyone's doing it.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
what they are doing is completely abidding the rules. Down here where we have stock turbo class that would be cheating, sure a few guys here might have cheaters but owell.

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I should have worded that different. It's frustrating to me. Being a totally stock turbo truck. This pull actually called it a work stock class. Some of them say factory stock or stock diesel. I think only stock turbos should b allowed in those. Is a 4094vvt stock appearing? Sorry to go off topic

bubba2400

Jul 19, 2009
Union Grove, WI
Don't put the weights on the floor or anywhere in the cab. It's amazing how easy 100lbs can get thrown around if the truck starts bouncing or something breaks on the truck.