added another lbz to the lot

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
so as the story goes i bought the wife a green 05 lly with 130k on it it seemed like a nice truck well after about 10,000 miles we put on it i couldnt take the pos anymore it left her stranded sevral times and of course it would happen when i was stuck at work never when i was off so this past weekend we went to my parent house and when we were getting ready to leave i saw this 07 classic sitting at the dealer

picture.php

its a super nice truck only has 110k and its fully loaded never have had a truck with leather and it has the dvd in it was nice watching cartoons with my daughter on the trip home lol

well it was kinda funny when we looked at the truck it was saturday and it had a check engine light on so i told the guy thanx but no thanx so we get just out of town and i rember i had my ppe standard with us so we turned around and look up the code its for number 5 glowplug so needless i couldnt say no and the process allready started debaged and orderd all new glow plugs for it

picture.php

and yes this is the wifes truck lol

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
well when i bought the truck i wanted something reliable that the wife and daughter wouldnt have to worry about breaking down on them

Thats all it did and the previous owner towed a fith wheel with it and i think he just pushed it to hard cuz any tune above 3 on my ppe would limp the trans when u hit a hill empty my rc with over 200k on it doesent even limp that easy

i put on the s and b intake elbow profab down pipe 5 inch exhaust re routhed pvc blocked egr so i did all the basic mods to help it run better

but the problems with the truck went as so
fpr no big deal

bolth rear windown broke the cable about 2 weeks apart during monsoon season

then the leaking fuel started and as soon as i fixed one leak it would be good for a little bit then start leaking somewhere else and sucking air every time

then the exhaust fell off hit a big concreate slab my fault

but the real kicker was when i was in the truck it was fine but as soon as i went back to work for my rotation it would **** up and the wife would have to call friends to help her out so enough was enough

also the five speed sucks when your used to the sixth gear and tap shift but that me

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
sorry for the long post but that was my expierence with a lly so i will never own another one its nouthing but lb7 lbz for me

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Thats awesome! Good looking rig to! Keeping an eye out myself for a reg long bed for my old lady in hopes to get her in a diesel soon, as she is dien to be :D