A little lbz bridge help!!`

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
Hey guys just put a 366 on my truck and not even 10 miles down the road i blew the elbow out of the bridge, well long story short thought i had it fixed but getting the elbow back in there but appt didnt so thats were ive got a massive boost leak going on. Well after already buying my egr delete kit from scott at sdp and havent even put it on yet i dont wanna deal with this crap again!

So first question how in the hell do you get the bridge back in say i just wanna put the stocker in there?

Number 2, should i just sell my sdp egr delete kit and go with an all season kit with a high flow bridge?

Or 3 really what the hell have i gotten myself into?????
Any help would be appriciated guys. Thanks alot.:mad:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
The front bolts are a real BIOTCH to get but you can do it:thumb: I bolt the bridge in then put the elbow on it. I switched mine to a modified van bridge that comes out the top instead of the side. If you already have the SDP kit i would just get your bridge welded like said above because if you switch bridges it wont work with a bridge like mine. Or sell everything and go to a new bridge and egr delete?

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
If you just weld an elbow to your factory bridge it's going to take some serious finessing to get the front bolts in and tight without pulling the cp3. I got the all seasons bridge and the front bolts were tough but still went in without a hitch.

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
The front bolts are a real BIOTCH to get but you can do it:thumb: I bolt the bridge in then put the elbow on it. I switched mine to a modified van bridge that comes out the top instead of the side. If you already have the SDP kit i would just get your bridge welded like said above because if you switch bridges it wont work with a bridge like mine. Or sell everything and go to a new bridge and egr delete?

Yeah i was looking at the van bridge, so what egr delete kit did you go with in the end then? Cause in the end im gonna be putting twins on down the road so what would be the best way to ultimatly go with?

Maybe after it came out the 1st time you didnt get it back in all the way? Just wondering

And duh i said appt i didnt get it in right all the way!

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
The front bolts aren't hard at all :confused: the nut on the backside ps is the pain in the ass. When did you buy the sdp kit? Was it brand new? The first models had problems but they work great now. Is just stick with that. Go buy new size 36 orings, your stock ones will be a pain in the ass to get back in after they blow out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Polaris if you want to run twins you will be using a egr delete tube like you already have so just keep it and they will build the twin kit around it OR contact whoever you want to build your twins and let them build you a egr delete to fit there kit and then when you are ready for twins just call them and they know what you have already. I Trents twin turbo kit and piping. I am MORE than happy with his work and customer service. Send me a pm if you want to talk about his stuff some more.:thumb:

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
I just got the sdp kit in the mail last thur and yeah its brand new never instatlled yet and just got it back from powdercoater today. but man the front 2 bottom bolts are deff a pain since the bridge covers them up and its pushed up against the cp3.

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
thanks alot slammed, twins wont be going on till after the lower end is built next year but by the time i get all the bugs worked outta it the way it sits itll be time haha

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
The horn can be removed and installed with the bridge bolted up and the cp3 installed. Just takes some finessing. The horn should be installed after the y bridge is installed. If you think the front bolts are a pain, idk what to tell ya about the back bottom studs. Takes me about an hour to get the ps nut on there. BTW keep the sdp, it has a nice 1/4 brace running to the thermostat housing that does a fine job keeping the horn in place.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Always mod your stocker like this it will not move then.Just leave the top flange on do not cut down like Mine it was for its own setup.
DSCF7560.jpg

only reason mine was cut off.
DSCF7580.jpg

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
Ok so been looking for the o rings cause when it blew out it ripped both of mine, ive looked everywhere and asked all auto parts stores about a r36 o ring and no one knows what im talking about and the stock ones are 63 a piece