A few reasons not to go on vacation with jason and ralph

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Haha I saw those pics last night, Ask Ralph about the dowel from the armrest on his chair at breakfast this morning.

LOL

edit: Jason has another one of ralph on the bed, post it lol.....

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I got a few also :eek:

Attachments

• IMG00049.jpg
    IMG00049.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG00054.jpg
    IMG00054.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 56

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
watin on the god pics ppls.... mikey told me alls ab=uot thems.....

somthing bout missonariy ..... raaaaaaaaaaaalph

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
waitin on that final pic people's .... :D

i heard all about it last night..... one of these...V.... followed by a someone doin this..... -----)0

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
Ok guys, yall had your fun with this one...*hahaha*:rolleyes::p

Damn homos...was being tagged team the whole weekend. From the Fabreze and bottle of "Heineken" (what an appropriate name), I was fortunate enough to only escape with little damage. Aside from all the gay vibes Jason & Josh were sending, it was a good time; had a blast!!:D:D Thanks again J for driving. A big :hug: to Jasmine for putting up with three boys for the weekend.:angel::)

Good times Friday night, Mike!!! :D Damn shorties were being pretentious though...:rofl: Also...that damn turkey is brutal...:eek:

It's good to be home now...time for some last minute R&R...:baby:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Ok guys, yall had your fun with this one...*hahaha*:rolleyes::p

Damn homos...was being tagged team the whole weekend. From the Fabreze and bottle of "Heineken" (what an appropriate name), I was fortunate enough to only escape with little damage. Aside from all the gay vibes Jason & Josh were sending, it was a good time; had a blast!!:D:D Thanks again J for driving. A big :hug: to Jasmine for putting up with three boys for the weekend.:angel::)

Good times Friday night, Mike!!! :D Damn shorties were being pretentious though...:rofl: Also...that damn turkey is brutal...:eek:

It's good to be home now...time for some last minute R&R...:baby:

shouldn't your quote under your screen name me "here...kitty...kitty...kitty" :rofl: inside joke....