a few questions

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
I was just installing my 366 from trent and was wondering a few things

where does this plug go? it was not plugged into anything and it runs in the same loom as my alternator
plug.jpg

what is this bracket? it is at the back of the motor on passenger side above the up pipe? I had it off to get the down pipe out and am wondering if I can leave it off because I need to rob a bolt out of it for my manifold to up-pipe flange
bracket.jpg

I think this is my intake heater? the wire wont reach anymore. yes I have heard to remove it but I get some really cold weather up here -40C and I dont know if I should remove it or extend the wire?
airheater.jpg

Thanks, and hopefully I will get this thing going tonight

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
The first one looks like the inctor plug for the injector harness. That bracket can be removed. And extend that wire since it seems you actually see some cold weather.

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
any one have any pointers on installing the new down pipe the way the flanges are sitting right now looks like I am going to have to dent the new down pipe, it is hitting the up pipes. causing a gap in the v bands and I cant get the clamp on them

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
run the intake heater wire under your intake. from the pic it looks like it should fit.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
You can run the air intake in the winter and plug the hole in the summer for free flowing intake,try a 99 cummins oil drainplug i believe thats what it is anyways i ran my truck all winter with out it

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
I extended the wire it wouldnt fit even going under so I extended and put under. I think I got everything moving the right direction now.

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
would these work for my exhaust vs the u bolt style clamps they send with them?
tbolt1.jpg

also for my new boost sensor for my edge can I just tap anywhere into the y bridge? like right beside the map sensor?

Last edited:

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
No, those looks like silicone boot clamps.

You'll want something like this for the exhaust

clamp3.gif