7 pounds 6 ounces/boy

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
Congrats...... Enjoy him all you can now, We just had our first 10-09-09 and he is already changing in so many ways. I hope your a heavy sleeper:baby:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Congrats Jason :hug: , enjoy them as a baby , my daughter is almost 2 now and boy does the time fly by . Being a father is the most enjoyable thing in life for me , at first i was pretty unsure both on what to do and how to feel, and it took a bit to get into the swing of things but after i settled in my life got truely blessed and have never been a happier man !

B-Dawg2

May 4, 2008
Utah
Congrats on the new baby. My son just turned 2 and have another boy on the way in February. Nothing better than being a dad.

BTW...I saw a lifted white crew cab with a stack and a Gillette sticker at Mountain View Hospital yesterday. Was that you?

calabria69

Beerstud1
Oct 8, 2008
Santaquin, Utah
Congrats on the new baby. My son just turned 2 and have another boy on the way in February. Nothing better than being a dad.

BTW...I saw a lifted white crew cab with a stack and a Gillette sticker at Mountain View Hospital yesterday. Was that you?
ya it was...thats crazy, you must be from around here?? still here, we can leave around 4 or so....i have a 5 year old daughter so i kind of have some what of an idea whats goin on...other than she is to smart for her own good!!

B-Dawg2

May 4, 2008
Utah
ya it was...thats crazy, you must be from around here?? still here, we can leave around 4 or so....i have a 5 year old daughter so i kind of have some what of an idea whats goin on...other than she is to smart for her own good!!

I live in Salem, but I grew up in Payson, so am there quite a bit.

My boy says "I know" when I tell him something all the time, so I guess it just comes naturally then?

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario

Wait untill she turns 12 and then they really know everthing. I have 5 kids and everyone is different. On my second I just figured all babies were the same. Boy was I wrong. I can't belive my wife is trying to talk me into another one but I'm trying to talk her into building my motor.:D

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
There goes that new turbo u wanted. LOL
No, for real congrats,
and remember It doesn't take a man to make a baby, It takes a man to take care of that baby,