4Lo abs problem

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I just hope the "stock" file they sent me is my original stock tune from the ecm I sent them....... I will give it a shot when I have time.

Happy fathers day to all of you! Enjoy it!

You could also try a file that is the same truck optioned identical to yours. I may have a file. What are the details on your truck? Lt ?

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
Same thing in both my trucks. Basically kory told me I would have to go to the deaer and have a new stock tune flashed since I don't have mine and then send it to him to build off of. Haven't got around to it since it doesn't hurt anything but would like to resolve this some day.

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Same thing in both my trucks. Basically kory told me I would have to go to the deaer and have a new stock tune flashed since I don't have mine and then send it to him to build off of. Haven't got around to it since it doesn't hurt anything but would like to resolve this some day.
Same here. Nothing wrong with the truck just irritating.

rg3whitelbz

Jan 19, 2013
Maryland
I made a thread over a year ago about it too. After 2 different sled pulls abs light came on but went away when I pulled off the track. It has never came in when pulling people out or thrashing in snow.