4in. lift questions?

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
You are probably right but the reason I started this thread is that I want to lift my frontend higher. I would assume most lifts would use factory keys so until I get a lift they aren't going back in. I am sorry if I am confusing some people. I thought I was explaining myself pretty clearly.

dmaxvaz

wannabe puller
Nov 22, 2006
METRO DETROIT
what is the reason for avoiding a rcd lift?? Im new to all of this and i bought my truck with a 6" rcd already on it. I was told by a suspension shop that it was one of the best ones on the market... Just like to know if its gonna cause me problems,
thanks

i used to have a rcd lift, for off roading in the dunes was fine, but for drag racing the frontend would get all twisted up and weird on me and skip all over the place. You will get even worst results while truck pulling with that lift

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I have had green keys and went to a 4" lift. You will not regret it at all. It is by far one of the best mods I have done for pulling. I have maxed out my front end on horse power with sleeves and braces and I now need a centerlink. You will not regret a 4" lift.

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
I have had green keys and went to a 4" lift. You will not regret it at all. It is by far one of the best mods I have done for pulling. I have maxed out my front end on horse power with sleeves and braces and I now need a centerlink. You will not regret a 4" lift.

I really want to stretch the budget know. The way funds are rolling in the lift will be a couple of weeks foresure.

smith6.6

Aug 14, 2006
waukesha Wi
I run the tc lift and pull with my truck and have no issues, It is a very nice kit at a resonable price if you want to raise it I would just do it you won't regret it

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I run the tc lift and pull with my truck and have no issues, It is a very nice kit at a resonable price if you want to raise it I would just do it you won't regret it

It installs easily too so you can save even more coin. I did mine on jackstands in my driveway.