325/60-18

bigbird-1

May 30, 2010
Does anyone have an old 305/60-18 laying around. I need one to test fit and see how much clearance it would have. I don't want to buy a new set and find out that they won't fit. Everyone has an opinion on what should or should not fit but I want to mount one on the truck and see if it clears. let me know if you have one and where you live. I'll pay shipping or I could pick it up. I will be traveling from Ohio to Dyersville Iowa on October 31st and could pick one up somewhere along the way if anyone has one. thanks, Don

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Depending on your offset they should fit. Also depends on what year. New body style or old?
You will need to do some trimming of the front bumper and a lift or crank the hell out of the bars with a different set of torsion rod keys (levelling kit) to get it to fit though. Might ride like shit unless you go with a lift.
Buddy of mine in an '07 classic has that size on his truck with green keys and the bars cranked up. Hard on front suspension parts too! Doesn't ride as nice as mine does with a lift.

RKBJR

Sep 19, 2012
When I bought my '04 2500 it had 325/60-18 Nittos on it. They fit fine with a leveling kit. The corner of the plastic valence was trimmed and they rub just a little when turned full lock. I'm not sure of the width or backspacing of the wheels, they are Eagle Alloys.