300 hemi kill

embs200

Jan 1, 2012
ATL, GA
buddy drives a chrysler 300 awd hemi and ive been telling him i would wax him when i get the truck set up right. it was raining so put it in 4x4 and just stomped it at a red light (not brake boost) and pulled on him all the way up to 80. he saw nothing but my back bumper. I only had it on the 150 tune not even the max effort. and stock trans .....:eek:

racing a 12v w/ 50hp injectors built trans and turned up pump tomorrow, most likely gonna wax him, and possibly racing a 24v w/ 66mm turbo w/ aftermarket pump and no tune lol, will post results..

embs200

Jan 1, 2012
ATL, GA
beat the 12v on my 100hp tune but not by much, turned around and ran him again on my 150 tune to put him half a length behind my tail gate. my trans is really starting to hate me. the 24 valve is on 35s with bd super b or special b, built trans and a big pump. might run against him tommorow and yea he very well might beat me but we will be going at it again in the future when he gets a smarty and i get the trans built and tie rod sleeves.

embs200

Jan 1, 2012
ATL, GA
so far so good, except for the 06 5.9 with built trans on smarty that beat me at the 1/8 mile track.....