29 Palms

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
I think the name Twentynine Palms is confusing some people. It was the name of the first whorehouse in the area. There were 15 girls (one was a cripple), but they only would do handjobs. Nothing to do with palm trees.

Nothing wrong with a handjob, if it's done right. ( yep, that equals 29 for sure)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I think it's funny the USMC Twentynine Palms logo has just 3 palm trees and a bunch of mountains in it. Kind of like they are making fun of the few palms in the area, and there is nothing to see but mountains in the distance...

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I think the name Twentynine Palms is confusing some people. It was the name of the first whorehouse in the area. There were 15 girls (one was a cripple), but they only would do handjobs. Nothing to do with palm trees.

:spit::rofl::roflmao:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
McRat...you are a crack up. Definitely made my decision on staying in or getting out for me unless I can find a better duty station lol

clm7214

Maladjusted Marine
Jun 25, 2010
Buckeye, AZ
Didn't they plant 29 palm trees along the road to the main gate a few years back?

BTW, Lake Bandini is on Facebook. Some Marine created it, very funny. You can ever buy Bandini gear, like a "Lake Bandini Swim Team" shirt.

For those who don't know, Lake Bandini is the name given to the open sewage settling ponds at the front of the base. What is unfortunate is that the base is almost always downwind and the PT course is right next to the "lake". Bad planning.