29 Palms

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Lol ain't that the truth....no palm trees anywhere and I may get that Bradley phrase tatted on my throat haha...NOT excited about it at all

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
My parents own property in thousand palms. Never saw a single palm tree.
Somebody is lying like a rug.:roflmao:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Thanks Mike :roflmao: Not real stoked on spending my weekends fighting off meth heads and getting tattoos and hair cuts (that's all there is out there)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Thanks Mike :roflmao: Not real stoked on spending my weekends fighting off meth heads and getting tattoos and hair cuts (that's all there is out there)

If you get bored, I hear there are bikini wax parlors there too.:roflmao: Show and shine bro.:happy2:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I'll keep that in mind if I ever need a trans built Mike. I'll get Show and Shine worthy and maybe get a discount. I heard that's how you old men swing :hug:

Don't worry Brian if I do end up out there I'll make a trip to visit in my big Furd rofl...

clm7214

Maladjusted Marine
Jun 25, 2010
Buckeye, AZ
Oh man have fun. I was there for two years and hated it. I drove back home to AZ about every weekend. I'm NOT a big fan of southern California. Stay away from the Silver Screen Night Club!!! Enjoy the smell of Lake Bandini on a 100 degree morning, gagging you during PT.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I think the name Twentynine Palms is confusing some people. It was the name of the first whorehouse in the area. There were 15 girls (one was a cripple), but they only would do handjobs. Nothing to do with palm trees.