2020 is here!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Just want to wish my DD friends a Happy New Year for 2020. I hope this coming year will be good to all of you.

I personally am very glad that 2019 is over. What a shitty year. Good riddance to it.

pmason92

Dec 2, 2012
Madera, CA
Just want to wish my DD friends a Happy New Year for 2020. I hope this coming year will be good to all of you.

I personally am very glad that 2019 is over. What a shitty year. Good riddance to it.

Happy New Year. 2019s not ending in the greatest way for the LBZ. Started truck this morning and evacuated all the power steering fluid through input shaft seal on gear box :mad: . Already waiting on a new injector too. So 2020 will be starting off with some good ole TLC to the LBZ.
Got a blue top box and injector waiting for the new year. Hopefully 2020 is better than 2019.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Well, a little late ...

Happy New Year everyone.:happy2:

For 2020, there is going to be a change for the forum, hopefully for the better. We are looking for an active diesel enthusiast to purchase the forum.

I'm no longer active in the diesel community, but we still drive our 2006 LBZ "Wendy". Rob has started a new chapter in his life, and it's time to give him a break and thank him for his work (unpaid for the most part) at handling the hardware and software for the board.

I started down this road when I sold our 2005 race truck "Casper" but that proved to be a disaster for us and it made me gunshy to sell the board. Then I had a large amount of Crap land on my lap concerning family, work, and health concerns.

I have no idea what the site is worth, and don't want to sell it to a non-enthusiast megacorp. I still don't have an answer for it, and I need to tie into Rob to do the actual transfer. My 'real' work is located on the same server, and I want to pay Rob fairly for his time to assist in separating this site from our business site and email system.

So let me try again. :joker:

Don@F1

Jul 17, 2019
Oh wow! Everything has to change I guess. I applaud the decision to not sell to a big corp. As you and I know, many forums have been ruined doing just that.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I figured this wasn't far off, hopefully someone that shares your vision will be interested in keeping up this old car who's hood we all hang out around...:eek: