2020 hd

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
GMC finally opened up the build and price option on the website. Local dealer has 4 AT4s coming later this month but they are all black and white. Going to swing by and take a look. Leaning towards a quartz red tintcoat 2500 AT4. Has anyone taken delivery yet??

Nope, mine just went on the assembly line though. They currently dont have any upfitter switches and would have delayed my build so i canceled that and had them add a sunroof lol

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Doesn’t look bigger to me. Personally, the exterior looks like a work truck with a chrome package with all that plastic. And the interior... meh. Nothing stands out. Like an sle with katzkins. And what’s up with the terrible upholstery on the side of the seats, especially the rear?

On a good note, glad to see the console has rear vents again

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
The side markers in the fenders is why I don’t care for the gmc... and the styling.

The tan/black interior looks way better in my opinion.

Still hate the side bed step, anyone make a delete for them yet?

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
The side markers in the fenders is why I don’t care for the gmc... and the styling.

The tan/black interior looks way better in my opinion.

Still hate the side bed step, anyone make a delete for them yet?

I’ve always hated tan interior, but seeing how monochromatic the grey is, I think Black and Tan would look better. My platty has black with brown seats. Not for everyone but I liked it.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I actually like the lights in the fenders, but still can't stand the mirrors and the front end.

I am also glad they brought the rear seat vents back. At work, we go to lunch in my 2003 more than my coworker's 2018 because of my rear vents. I don't know what they were smoking when they removed those. It makes a huge difference for rear seat passengers when it's hot out.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I actually like the lights in the fenders, but still can't stand the mirrors and the front end.

I am also glad they brought the rear seat vents back. At work, we go to lunch in my 2003 more than my coworker's 2018 because of my rear vents. I don't know what they were smoking when they removed those. It makes a huge difference for rear seat passengers when it's hot out.

The rear seat vents were a big reason for us as well. It sounds stupid but with kids in the truck, it makes a big difference. Probably the biggest thing anyone I tell out here that’s been a gm fan that they are surprised about

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
The mirrors, square/round wheel wells, wheel well marker lights, center stack layout and wierd interior colors are a few reasons I’m keeping my ‘16. I’ll have to wait at least another 5-7 years for the next NBS to come out and will reassess then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Doesn’t seem like it’s taking companies real long to start tearing into these things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk