LML 2015 denali cc/sb

MoteC

Dec 26, 2014
Glendale AZ
I agree with the too many vehicles idea :)

We all have the same problem. I refrain from buying too many vehicles because I can't leave them alone.

I do have a soft spot for the new trucks though. Once they up the towing capacity I may have to bite. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I did not even buy the truck to tow with that's a bonus for me :D

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Yeah I'd probably leave the towing up my other trucks anyway. But you know... It has to be justified somehow!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

A. Stock Lbz

Aug 13, 2013
spokane wa
It's a Wehrli fab twin kit with my own custom turbo, Comp turbo sponsors my race car so they gave me a great deal on the turbo for the truck that I could not pass on. Specs are 75/87 I belive billet wheel triple ceramic ball bearings and a little magic to make it spool faster.

welcome and nice truck! need some pics of the race car now:D

MoteC

Dec 26, 2014
Glendale AZ
Honda picture

This was on the dynapak dyno did 1100hp to the wheels :) not maxing the power out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 107

MoteC

Dec 26, 2014
Glendale AZ
Lots of piece of mine not having to worry about limping the tranny

I'm jealous of that trans. Mine is super pissed at me...:roflmao:

I'm waiting for Dustin to get all my parts assembled then it's go time...:D

According to mike so was mine at 400 miles, he said have you been racing? I asked why, he said your c3 clutches are burned a little, I responded with umm not really:D but I did a few 4x4hi launches just to see what all the fuss was about :roflmao:

Last edited:

MoteC

Dec 26, 2014
Glendale AZ
Compound Turbo install update

Here are some pics of the compound turbo setup still in the process of finishing. Ended up studing the heads installing cp3 pump as well as up pipes. PITA!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 96

MoteC

Dec 26, 2014
Glendale AZ
Where do I start I have a lot of pictures I need to post up, I installed my compound turbo kit, then decided I wanted to go to a Danville 68mm stg2r get it dialed and reinstall my compound kit but ran into an issue with the vgt's. What is the best way to load pictures here? The website method is a little to cumbersome I see other people load pictures differently.

MoteC

Dec 26, 2014
Glendale AZ
Picture of how the truck looks now.

Figure I would post at least one picture :D

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    488.1 KB · Views: 71