Info: 2013 tuff truck challenge

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
No no Brian, you save that chet for the race truck. We listen to your crap all the way to st George. My turn for pay back now!

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Looks like me and my brother in law are comin down. We'll see what some stock motor 4094's can do.

What time is this bad boy kickin off?

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Looks like me and my brother in law are comin down. We'll see what some stock motor 4094's can do.

I want to say Saturday @ 4. A lot of us will prob go to the track Friday night and of course the BBQ will be around noon on Saturday. Glad to hear you may come!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
James jam = blue grass and old as Mike L country :mad: :rofl:

Got the truck all stripped and ready to go. Work this weekend and wont have time to get it ready until mid next week if at all.

Damain, how far are you from the Courtyard Marriot? I haven't been there for years :confused:

Been doing a lot of tune testing over the past few days, and have the truck dialed in for the most part, gotta mod the TCM still and im :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

seen your rig at westgate saturday night. :D oh and we know it wont be all that fast :roflmao: :hug:

Depending on work/money I may try and come down if things pan out gotta whip the limo and bri's reg cab with my old farm truck :D

Limo is stayin hooked to the trailer buddy boy. no racing for me, unless we meet on the road ;)

James jam = blue grass and old as Mike L country :mad: :rofl:

Got the truck all stripped and ready to go. Work this weekend and wont have time to get it ready until mid next week if at all.

Damain, how far are you from the Courtyard Marriot? I haven't been there for years :confused:

Been doing a lot of tune testing over the past few days, and have the truck dialed in for the most part, gotta mod the TCM still and im :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Its not my fault you dont like good music. :rofl:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
seen your rig at westgate saturday night. :D oh and we know it wont be all that fast :roflmao: :hug:

I thought that might be you parked over by the other 2 lifted Chevys.

We'll see what the Screamin Demon has left in her. I'll be running mid 12's unless by some miracle I catch a low 12. Then again, the motor might finally let go?....

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I thought that might be you parked over by the other 2 lifted Chevys.

We'll see what the Screamin Demon has left in her. I'll be running mid 12's unless by some miracle I catch a low 12. Then again, the motor might finally let go?....

that it was! my phone was about to die or i woulda called ya. Ive heard its pretty hard to get good times up there due to elevation. should be interesting none the less