2013 GMC Sierra full delete

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
Did it help the drone out? Im thinking about a resonator for mine..that drone gets to be a little much
It did quite a bit, but it still has a drone at certain rpm.. It's not unbearable though anymore.

And yeah I've wondered what a resonator versus muffler would do for the drone..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
It did quite a bit, but it still has a drone at certain rpm.. It's not unbearable though anymore.

And yeah I've wondered what a resonator versus muffler would do for the drone..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've heard the FTE resonator almost kills the drone, might try that in the next few weeks

pnw_lml

Apr 26, 2016
I just disconnected my sensors on my egr. When I deleted, she runs awesome and sounds like beast. Went with a 4" flopro and a muffler(it just kills a little whistle). Had motorops do the tune with a rumble sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
The next question im asking myself is do i need to stay with a muffler or not? I know i am going with the FloPro 5". Anyone with this setup have a suggestion?
I use their muffler and have ridden in one's without the muffler. Mine with the mufflers much more quite. How it is tuned has a lot to do with the drone from your exhaust system. Their are load tables that will have an effect on fueling etc... It can be made louder or quite depending on tuning factors.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Digmax

Jan 23, 2016
I have two mufflers end to end 4 inch exhaust And its just about like stock, real quiet.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Rudy1

Jul 6, 2016
Illinois
I've never used a mufler, and at 1600 rpm I have a pretty loud drone, Google "lml strait pipe hiss", and "rumble". You can have either built into your tune. Maybe some guys with a muffler will chime in..but I'm a fan of strait pipe, some not so much...YouTube is your friend.

Straight Pipes All the Way!