LMM: 2009 LMM No Crank, No DTC

gpn

Oct 18, 2016
Sunshine and Big Holes
The 2009 in my sig. Has 170k miles. EFI/deleted for the last 30k miles.

I had a no crank problem 9 months ago and it was a bad starter. Replaced the starter and both batteries and has been good. Parked it last night in below freezing weather in Northern AZ and plugged it in with no problems. Went to start this morning and it didn't run plugs and was ready to start. It started to crank and stopped on first rev. Checked all the fuses, including the 40-amp mini-j for the starter and also swapped relays around the fuse box. Currently running the key on for 20-min to check to see if anti-theft kicked on. Tried two chipped keys that were previously verified as working and that didn't work. Also tried starting in N to see if NSS was glitching. removed ECM main harness and reconnected, no change.

Both batteries are at 12.75v when disconnected from the truck completely. Temp is about 30ºF right now.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Are you getting signal to the starter or not? Your new starter might be defective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gpn

Oct 18, 2016
Sunshine and Big Holes
Just tested that on key turn I have power into the 40-amp mini-j and that fuse looks good and test positive for continuity. Going to go crawl under right now and see what I have at the starter.