LBZ: 2007 from Cali

patrickbruno91

Nov 5, 2014
Fresno, CA
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I recently picked up a 2007 LBZ classic body crew cab.

I previously owned a lifted 2004 LB7 until it was stolen at the NHRDA opening.

patrickbruno91

Nov 5, 2014
Fresno, CA
Welcome, was the LB7 ever recovered?

:welcome9:​

Yes it was recovered about two weeks later in the orange fields in McFarland,CA

The pistons and rods were cracked. Plus it needed full interior and exterior body damage repaired. and all the interior cluster was broken and wires cut.

so it was totaled, and I picked up a LBZ instead. Which I am enjoying the performance of it much better

patrickbruno91

Nov 5, 2014
Fresno, CA
Orange field off of Portiville hwy? Delano and McFarland are know for stealing hondas but not trucks?was that opening at famoso?

Yup, the day of the opening. right in front next to the front gate where the ticket holder is at.

not sure exactly what orange field, i have the paperwork at home where the owner of the company found a few of my papers and mailed it back to me with their business cards.

I did investigation and found someone who was on the ankle monitor and had the local police bring him in, for prior history grand theft. plus he knew how to break into certain specific model diesel truck.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
We had our '02 broken into and stereo stolen in a hotel parking lot off of Rosedale in March '13...My buddy's '05 was parked next to it, broken into but they left stock stereo...Agreed, they were Chevy truck stalkers...

dirty max 2500

gutter butter
Oct 24, 2014
california
That sucks I hate thiefs!!!everyone I know always take the battery out or unhook the distributor. Iam from wasco so famoso is like 10 mins away.phillipino weekend is another big race event where people get there cars stolen.thats in delano.iam starting to see more trucks there also.