1st Place at the Buck

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
Some places say stock appearing, the Buck does not. It says OEM, which means the way it came from the factory.

Its all good tho, its easy to tell who has them, its plain as day when you leave the line. But as I said already, its gotta sting like a b*tch when ou are cheating and still cant win. Makes it all more rewarding to those that are following the rules. I applaud them guys for being able to make their trucks run so well without needing a cheetah.

You say they don't help that much, but yet they sell them all the time at $2500+ and can make over 700hp vs about 550hp max for a stock charger. They do make a big difference, but there are too many other factors that go into pulling. It still all boils down to the fact that some people will spend $2500 to cheat and TRY to gain an edge. Fleece claims they've gotten up over 730hp out of the cheetah with some new tuning. Thats more power than I make, and you are arguing that its fair to run in a stock class?

I can't wait til the guys who built their motors and stepped up to big chargers get done and are ready to pull. I give those guys props for stepping up and having a pair of cajones to run with the trucks they should be. I look forward to the competition.

For the record, there are ways to think outside the box and make your truck run, and there is straight up cheating. Some people don't know the difference.

the only way the made 730 hp was with dual fuelers and 65% over injectors so do some research before you talk about something that you have no clue about. no its not fair to make that much power but every one is running a different custom tune so one person has more hp then the other to f*cking bad try omething different to get the edge on that guy am i saying a modded charger is the answer no mess with ur tuning or setup.

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
i do agree that every body does cheat in some lil way, but if you got a bigger charger go run in the mod class and kick some butt and then you have braggin rights :thumb:. everybody is ready to see some nasty duramaxs in the mod class i wish i could step up but the money isnt there. id be proud as hell to be in the mod class with a duramax, i wouldnt be so proud if i won the street class with a bigger charger

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
I can't wait til someone shows up with a 6.4 with modded stock turbos doing 650hp and is set up to run. Watch how fast everyones thoughts on the modified stock turbos changes when they start getting beat by fords. Yikes.

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
lol ive done my research, apparently u havent tho.

prove it then but other wise you are just talking out your ass with false accusations that u have no proof for. i had a charger like this and kno what it can do you dont. and the 11 second run had to be on drugs if u prove it to me ill drop it but i have yet to see it

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
Okay, this has gone all the farther that i am going. I have said more than i have needed to- and im out.
If anyone were to come up to me and talk to me, they would see that i am one of the nicest people that you can meet- i go the extra mile to help anyone out- and try to be cool with everyone til the give me reason not to.
I hope that the next event will go smoothlyr and if anyone wants to come up and hang out with me and kill time waiting for the event to start that will be great.
Till then, have fun and relax.
THANKS Steven

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
I can't wait til someone shows up with a 6.4 with modded stock turbos doing 650hp and is set up to run. Watch how fast everyones thoughts on the modified stock turbos changes when they start getting beat by fords. Yikes.

that wont happen to soon they are much newer i have only heard of one company doing testing on these and they wont be out for a while.

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
i do agree that every body does cheat in some lil way, but if you got a bigger charger go run in the mod class and kick some butt and then you have braggin rights :thumb:. everybody is ready to see some nasty duramaxs in the mod class i wish i could step up but the money isnt there. id be proud as hell to be in the mod class with a duramax, i wouldnt be so proud if i won the street class with a bigger charger

well i am proud to be one of those trucks but there is no way that i will be able to compete in the mod class my tuck is not setup for pulling it is a drag racing truck. i would dirt drag but then there would be people boo whooing :thumb:

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
well i am proud to be one of those trucks but there is no way that i will be able to compete in the mod class my tuck is not setup for pulling it is a drag racing truck. i would dirt drag but then there would be people boo whooing :thumb:

you would be able to compete, there are plenty of ppl that would help you with set-up

700rmk

May 11, 2010
a race cover is not a bushed its a 2.8 charger with a 3.0 wheel does that consider to be in the rules? and it doesnt matter to me who you go and try to get teched im out of that class. but if u read the rules for stock class it says "stock appearing" not stock sounding or anything in that nature. a modded vvt has a machined housing to fit a bigger wheel with better flowing vanes so if u do get a plug to check it it will still pass so why waste ur time and money? if u cant beat them join them dont cry,

I had to sign up to get in on this:hello: I have been waiting for this thread for a long time. not sure how a 71mm cheetha will ever pass a 2.5 plug check:confused: and who needs duel fuelers when you can get a stage 10 cp3. ooooh crap that would be cheeting being the the buck says you need a OEM fuel system:rofl: the buck rules suck,but I guess thats are fualt because we dodnt bitch enough. A 2.5 street class would make it more fair for all brands,some of my buddys get bumped to ms for having a aftermarket turbo thats smaller then then a stock dmax turbo.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
you would be able to compete, there are plenty of ppl that would help you with set-up

He will not be able to do the dirt drags at the Buck. I was told I could not and that's when I ran the little 4094 turbo. In dirt drags they said you must have the oem turbo also. Hell if they allow aftermarket I will be at the next race and run my truck hehe.

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
He will not be able to do the dirt drags at the Buck. I was told I could not and that's when I ran the little 4094 turbo. In dirt drags they said you must have the oem turbo also. Hell if they allow aftermarket I will be at the next race and run my truck hehe.

Yeah i am sure nobody would say anything about that Henry. :rofl:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
i wouldnt lol, i thought stock trucks were supposed to go 80mph in 200ft :spit:

Stopping is the only thing that would scare me lol what are they having at the Buck on the 15th I saw something on the board out front when I came by the other morning on the way into town from Kansas.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Stopping is the only thing that would scare me lol what are they having at the Buck on the 15th I saw something on the board out front when I came by the other morning on the way into town from Kansas.

Lucas Oil East Coast Points Series Truck & Tractor Pulling Spectacular
Super Stock/Pro Stock Smoker Tractors, Modified 4WD Trucks, Multi-Engine Modified Tractors, Pro-Stock Diesel Pick-up Trucks.

from there site.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Sounds like the class the said I would have to pull in with the twin turbos and cp3's at the Buck lol that's why I would never pull there.

ken0731

Oct 26, 2009
Allenwood PA
Okay, this has gone all the farther that i am going. I have said more than i have needed to- and im out.
If anyone were to come up to me and talk to me, they would see that i am one of the nicest people that you can meet- i go the extra mile to help anyone out- and try to be cool with everyone til the give me reason not to.
I hope that the next event will go smoothlyr and if anyone wants to come up and hang out with me and kill time waiting for the event to start that will be great.
Till then, have fun and relax.
THANKS Steven

Steven I cant wait til the next one at the buck I would like to sit around and shoot the shit and relax i love the pulls wether i am pulling or not its all in good fun..I will see you at the buck

ken:thumb: