1st Place at the Buck

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
mine is stock but its clear some peoples arent, im not crying if i was i would of fixed the problem that nite, but if your running a big turbo and you win or lose what would you be proving? and im not directing this to anybody just a question.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
Its a simple solution, everyone pulls their intake before they cross the scale, there will be a plug to check the turbo size. if your turbo does not pass tech as 100% stock, or you refuse to pull your intake because its too hard, or takes too long, you get a choice, you bump to mod, or you get a refund and can sit in the stands and watch.

just the fact that they are actually getting checked is usually enough to make the cheaters grow a pair and pull the right class, or they will stay home.

soot04max

Jul 14, 2008
Montgomery, Pa.
mine is also stock. the turbo has never been out of the truck and is open for anyone to see.

I dont know if someone is saying that the other trucks may have cheated a little or not but I know what I have and its stock. I just wish that I would have pulled in the first 2 heats and made it to the pull offs.

if someone cheated then shame on them.. I think the farthest pull all night was 355' and that is not far from me.(342') I am just saying that maybe a lil adjustment in tire pressure and the maximum weight would be the diffrence.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Its a simple solution, everyone pulls their intake before they cross the scale, there will be a plug to check the turbo size. if your turbo does not pass tech as 100% stock, or you refuse to pull your intake because its too hard, or takes too long, you get a choice, you bump to mod, or you get a refund and can sit in the stands and watch.

just the fact that they are actually getting checked is usually enough to make the cheaters grow a pair and pull the right class, or they will stay home.

i totally agree with this, i know on my truck all i need is less then 30sec and a flat screw driver and i can get to the front of my turbo.....ill make sure next time ill have the cash in my pocket to put up a protest fee if this happens again and im not talkin about 1-2 trucks.

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
342 ft. and didnt make the pull off. Thats a shame. This is the main reason i dont like how the Buck does its pulls. One heat could have all half decent trucks and the next could have 20 that breathe fire, and only 3 of them get to go to the pull off. Im not downing on the buck, i know there are alot of you guys that love it and go like its your religion, but there is no way you get the best 9 trucks into the feature the way they set it up.

ken0731

Oct 26, 2009
Allenwood PA
My turbo is stock you cant see it under all the plastic and anybody that wants is more than welcome to look at it..I think i know the truck that they are talking about i heard it to.

soot04max

Jul 14, 2008
Montgomery, Pa.
342 ft. and didnt make the pull off. Thats a shame. This is the main reason i dont like how the Buck does its pulls. One heat could have all half decent trucks and the next could have 20 that breathe fire, and only 3 of them get to go to the pull off. Im not downing on the buck, i know there are alot of you guys that love it and go like its your religion, but there is no way you get the best 9 trucks into the feature the way they set it up.

I totally agree with you. I like how other pulls take the top trucks and reward them for there hard work. I am not sure if I will go back. a 200 mile round trip will sure get me to some good pulls that reward by distance.

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
I won the pull and will be at the next pull. ANYONE that thinks my turbo is not stock is welcome to come over and check it out with any tool they like. And to anyone that is cheatin :spit:

Have a good one see you all at the next pull.

Thanks Rob your tuning is outstandin. With the three pulls that i have made with it i have finished with Two 1st and a third. And could not be happier

Last edited:

REDMAX08

Jun 4, 2009
My truck is open to protest as well- they can go over it. Im sure some trucks wouldnt be as apt to say that, but that dont bother me. Its always easier to cry 'cheater' than jsut try harder next time though- but thats just me. Getting beat all last year just made me concentrate on the little things more- Steven

same here. bring whatever "tool" you want and look at my shit. bring the one that blocks the tear ducts while your at it

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
this is not directed to any one directly but at the drivers meeting the mod guys were complaning about a 3.0 charger being bushed down to a 2.8 charger so even if its checked with a plug it will be a 2.8 whats the sence in crying. when my truck runs it will be a 3.0 truck but with the race cover it is a 2.8 turbo are people gonna cry about that too? why cant we all just run what we run? and if u think someone is cheating ask them and get it checked by a tech dont cry on the internet. by the way congrats brian and steve for 1st and 2nd.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
this is not directed to any one directly but at the drivers meeting the mod guys were complaning about a 3.0 charger being bushed down to a 2.8 charger so even if its checked with a plug it will be a 2.8 whats the sence in crying. when my truck runs it will be a 3.0 truck but with the race cover it is a 2.8 turbo are people gonna cry about that too? why cant we all just run what we run? and if u think someone is cheating ask them and get it checked by a tech dont cry on the internet. by the way congrats brian and steve for 1st and 2nd.

:spit:........where not even talking about mod class, but on that subject its right in the rules, no bushings, so yea that guy had the right to say something and if u didnt think i said something to a tech then ur wrong but i got to him a lil to late cuz i didnt see the trucks im talking about b4 the event started and as some of u have asked the trucks im talking about i havent seen on any forums yet so dont get all pissy thinking its u im talking about

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
a race cover is not a bushed its a 2.8 charger with a 3.0 wheel does that consider to be in the rules? and it doesnt matter to me who you go and try to get teched im out of that class. but if u read the rules for stock class it says "stock appearing" not stock sounding or anything in that nature. a modded vvt has a machined housing to fit a bigger wheel with better flowing vanes so if u do get a plug to check it it will still pass so why waste ur time and money? if u cant beat them join them dont cry,

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
a race cover is not a bushed its a 2.8 charger with a 3.0 wheel does that consider to be in the rules? and it doesnt matter to me who you go and try to get teched im out of that class. but if u read the rules for stock class it says "stock appearing" not stock sounding or anything in that nature. a modded vvt has a machined housing to fit a bigger wheel with better flowing vanes so if u do get a plug to check it it will still pass so why waste ur time and money? if u cant beat them join them dont cry,

it also says they must be the OEM charger not a modded one, and yes from my understanding what ur talking about is a turbo that would be fine in mod class, besides they said they were gonna take the bushing rule out anyways.

soot04max

Jul 14, 2008
Montgomery, Pa.
:spit:........where not even talking about mod class, but on that subject its right in the rules, no bushings, so yea that guy had the right to say something and if u didnt think i said something to a tech then ur wrong but i got to him a lil to late cuz i didnt see the trucks im talking about b4 the event started and as some of u have asked the trucks im talking about i havent seen on any forums yet so dont get all pissy thinking its u im talking about

I know one truck you are talking about and I did talk to him and he told me what turbo he had. it had a nice sound at idle. and he made the pull off's beating me in the 3rd heat by I think 1-2'.

but in the pull off's he got beat by atleast 1 truck with a stock charger and a stock tranny. maybe all that beat him was stock I dont know. I would pull against him and all others again and not protest. I had a blast even tho you dont win by pulling distance. that is one thing that I would like to see change but im sure it will stay the same.