1st Place at the Buck

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
The year has started out good and i hope it will continue. Congrats to Steven and Scott for 2nd and 3rd. Duramax took the top nine spots out of 70 or so trucks.

[YOUTUBE]VfQKSPdFakU[/YOUTUBE]

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
Its def all about the setup, some people can run the cheetah turbos and think they have all the power and still get beat. Thats gotta sting pretty bad.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
awesome job guys!! wish i coulda been there, trans cooler should be in on wednesday... and new motor should be in and running by the end of the week :) (everybpdy cross your fingers for me!!)

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
Thanks everyone. It was fun to bs with everyone again and cant wait for the next one.

Its def all about the setup, some people can run the cheetah turbos and think they have all the power and still get beat. Thats gotta sting pretty bad.

Not sure who the hell your talkin about but i will be more then glad to prove my turbo is stock.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Thanks everyone. It was fun to bs with everyone again and cant wait for the next one.

Not sure who the hell your talkin about but i will be more then glad to prove my turbo is stock.

im pretty sure your not who hes talkin about but i know im not happy with the trucks that put 40'-50' on me and had a ear piercing whistle at light throttle.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008

the people who are cheating know who they are...and i bet they arent as willing to prove it ;)

its all good i was accused last night of being a cheater too, all i can say to them is put your money where your mouth is and put up a protest fee. ill let tech crawl all over my truck and they will find its 100% legal.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Cheetah cheaters.....not directed at anybody .....I just think it sounds funny.
can't wait till I do my first pull

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
My truck is open to protest as well- they can go over it. Im sure some trucks wouldnt be as apt to say that, but that dont bother me. Its always easier to cry 'cheater' than jsut try harder next time though- but thats just me. Getting beat all last year just made me concentrate on the little things more- Steven

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
Congrats on the wins. Over 300ft and you didn't make it to the pull off? Sounds like the sled was a little on the light side. Can't wait to get my truck back up and running and back to pullin.