12.20 @ 112 zf6

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
The first run during time trials, that thing left so hard and broke the tires loose, and then spun again when he shifted, it was awesome to see it launch that hard and run like that. Caleb, congrats on new best, and glad to see all that time/effort pay off.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
The first run during time trials, that thing left so hard and broke the tires loose, and then spun again when he shifted, it was awesome to see it launch that hard and run like that. Caleb, congrats on new best, and glad to see all that time/effort pay off.

Thank you Ted, Thanx for coming to support us as well:hug:!!!

Builtlngbd

Aug 24, 2009
So far, I beleive the fastest manual time is 12.19 by jeff prince a few years back, so i just missed that!!

yes sir it is a 12.19. jeff set it at HRP few years ago. then went straight to a auto and ran a 10.3 lol!!!!!!! He lives down the road from me. He is sprayin a hefty bit to!..........Go For that 12.0;)

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Caleb you still running the proxes or what tires you using?

Yep Still running the proxis, gonna have to go to more tire next year for sure, i want to stay with a street tire though, Probally gonna bump to a 18' rim and go with the biggest proxis they hav with i belaive is like a 305 wide!

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
yes sir it is a 12.19. jeff set it at HRP few years ago. then went straight to a auto and ran a 10.3 lol!!!!!!! He lives down the road from me. He is sprayin a hefty bit to!..........Go For that 12.0;)

Thanx, my end goal is something starting with a 11 but ill settle for something under 12.19 this year!! I wasent sure if the record was 12.19 or 12.14. Either way im happy as heck for the first pass out, and especially happy i could drive it home after everyting that i had torn apart this year!!