11's....nailed it!!

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
As I watched your first vid you put up it looked like your rear tire squatted pretty good as you spun. A lot of weight is transferring to the rear on the launch so I'm wondering if you ran a Lil higher psi in the rear so the tires wouldn't concave in the center as much when the tire sqatts on launches. I know many people that has pulled better 60 ft times with more psi in the rear then front to compensate the weight exchange. I personally never tried it as I'm 2 hours from a track but it might help just an idea to think about lol

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
As I watched your first vid you put up it looked like your rear tire squatted pretty good as you spun. A lot of weight is transferring to the rear on the launch so I'm wondering if you ran a Lil higher psi in the rear so the tires wouldn't concave in the center as much when the tire sqatts on launches. I know many people that has pulled better 60 ft times with more psi in the rear then front to compensate the weight exchange. I personally never tried it as I'm 2 hours from a track but it might help just an idea to think about lol

Maybe, I'm no expert by any means. Might give that a shot too.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Here the 2 rear facing videos.

The gasser was rolling out of the hole!!!

12.00 pass (against the 1/2 ton Chevy)
[YOUTUBE]lscPfV9TC_Y[/YOUTUBE]

11.86 pass
[YOUTUBE]c_I8CwZvsH4[/YOUTUBE]

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Russ I didnt see you warming the tire up and after talking to kyle harbin he told me to run 28 25 rear and 18 to 20 front I ran 25 and 20 and it helped my times a lot.Also make sure you warm the back tires up 1st I wasnt doing this and spinning out of the whole.Cheaters or drag radials need to be hot.

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Congrats!

This gives me hope... Hope that I don't pop my motor lol jk...

I just got nozzles and dual c's waiting to go on. I'm excited. Your truck RIPS!!!

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Russ I didnt see you warming the tire up and after talking to kyle harbin he told me to run 28 25 rear and 18 to 20 front I ran 25 and 20 and it helped my times a lot.Also make sure you warm the back tires up 1st I wasnt doing this and spinning out of the whole.Cheaters or drag radials need to be hot.

I'll try that next time. My transfer case has a mind of it's own so I have to be careful with it. I bet heating the tires up would help for sure though!

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Was also told allisons arent fond of doing doing burnouts and shifting gears so keep it in 1st to heat them up.

Those alcohol driven burnout on the street have been ok! Lol. I usually lock in in 4th on the street. I'm sure your right on just staying in 1st to warm them up a bit at the track.

Thanks for the advice!!