LB7: 11B_Dmax project? thread nahh just a log to keep track of what i did

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss
Also update for y'all. Got a bunch of stuff ordered for the truck. Tires wheels. Cognito UCA/ leveling kit. New exhaust.

Can't wait to show it off

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss
And parts finally arrived ( my dad took these since I delivered i it to my parents house, my wife is also deployed )

Picture time cause I know everyone loves pictures

Okay okay now for the really pretty part

The dmax was in the garage with a cover over it. But my old ford was outside so my dad set the wheels beside it

That's all I got for now.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss
long time no update, my apologies things have been crazy since getting back to the states

here is a few pics of the truck with the leveling kit and new tires and wheels

also my pittman arm and idle arm and tie rods had some play and were on the way out the door, so time to upgrade right? cognito tie rods, ppe pittman and idler support kit, moog heavy duty pittman arms, idler arm and idler arm support.

:thumb::thumb:

also installed the boost valve really cant tell a difference even on my edge cs its only showing max 23 lbs of boost at full throttle

smelt something hot one day on my way back from work. turns out my blower resistor went up in smoke, just glad it didnt take the truck with it

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss
just ordered my updated exhaust manifold from GM as a birthday gift to myself. will have that tomorrow plan to install this weekend.

also next plans are as follows

MA transfer case fix
the factory allison deep pan and new filters and fluid
brush guard for the front
new ABS sensors for the front so i can get rid of the abs and brake light that are on
the PPE oil pan to eliminate the incomplete drain from the factory pan
the braided stainless steel brake lines
and all new fluids from front to rear
and a bigger trans cooler

some of the items seem like overkill but im looking for longevity of the truck and such. keep it running as well as it does now for as long as possible.

in time ill do efi live as well

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Reason your only seeing 23 lbs is that's the max of the factory sensor.

I like the truck and keep the updates coming. Thanks for your service!

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss
Reason your only seeing 23 lbs is that's the max of the factory sensor.

I like the truck and keep the updates coming. Thanks for your service!

That explains that thanks! My buddy was thinking it was 31 but hey we all don't know everything. Looks like it's back to gauge oillar gauges again soon ( not that I'm complaining. The monitor is cool but I like gauges better )

And thank you. It's come a long way since I got it a few years ago but slowly and surely it'll be something great when I'm done.

And thank you again it's always weird to hear it but we really do appreciate the support