11.90 @ 111

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Thanks again! I cant quit smiling and staring at the slip! :D:woott:
I'll get the vids up later and share the new things that I tried.

1197timeslip.jpg
1190timeslip.jpg

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Looking at those slips gives me hope again. :)

I know an STi that needs a buttwhoopin next month. :rofl:

Last edited:

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Thats a cool video! Makes me want to get out there sooo bad. Just need to find some time. Great job again:hug:

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I want to share few things I did differently. First I lowered the pulsewidth in the tune. IF its not holding rail at a certain µs turn it down until it does. Second, I adjusted my shocks different. Instead of going stiff up front, I left the fronts on 7 and put the rear on 9. Seemed to help. Third, I did a burnout. I never ever do burnouts but for some reason something told me to do one. I heated the rears up before both passes and I got my best 60' times of the entire year. Fourth and final change I made was staging. Instead of trying to reach a certain boost number before I lit the second light I did it faster this time. I got the boost up to around 5 psi before I lit the first light then held it around 10 while bumping it into the second light. Then I waited until the tree started to drop to get it up to around 15-20 psi. This seemed to stop it from creating too much heat and pushing through the brakes. It finally jumped off the line like it should.

not sure if i missed it in other posts but were you just running street tires?
Yep. Toyo Proxes ST1 275/70/16
Congrats, Chris. The wait pays off, so they tell me.
Thanks Dallas. Hittin 11s was much more satisfying than 12s for some reason!
:witch: embedded video and gave you a 11 second badge :hello:
Thanks Kat!
damn chris, truck is running clean.
Yeah Sean, I'm surprised how well its cleaning up all this fuel.