11.11@126

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Taking a lesson from the Idaho Rob school of making your truck light, take off the tow hitch, spare tire carrier, extra battery, tail gate, back seat front tow hooks and front and rear bumpers. Don't think he ever took of the bumpers but if you want to get into the 10 on street tires I would, hell I even take out the front passanger's seat. Nerf bars too if you have them.

Back seats out, the truck has a roll pan, no spare tire stuff, one battery, no hitches, and tail gates off. I need to weight it and see what it weighs with the roll bar.

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Well, feel like Rob and I played demo derby on the Truck today, Tranny's sitting in the bed, turbo's are off, and almost have the upper half of the motor tore down. Getting ready to throw a wastegate at the 42. Think that we can pick up some horsepower in that area. Seems that our backpressure is around 130 or so and the intake pressure is around 70 to 75.... Poor thing can't breath. O well it will here in a couple of days.

10's here we come!!!

On a better note fluid in trans looked brand new, no shavings or frictions. I will be tearing down to inspect, but 10 or 12 passes, a thousand or so driving miles, and 20 or so runs on the dyno and many 100 mph fly-bys without a clitch....

:happy2: