11.11@126

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
What does everyone think on the Brake pedal??? I am thinking the master cylinder is letting fluid past the plunger??? Not letting it hold pressure....

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Try bleeding the system.

Man, that is close, amazing how much faster 10.99 is than 11.01

Get r done!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Congrats!!

On Blue, if you press the pedal hard when staging, it will go to the floor. I think there might be a bypass in the ABS block?

Try it again with the ABS fuse removed.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Im determined to get 10s on street tires, then throw some drag radials on. My brakes were horrible, i replaced them all today along with the rotors, all of my rotors had hairline cracks in them.

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Im determined to get 10s on street tires, then throw some drag radials on. My brakes were horrible, i replaced them all today along with the rotors, all of my rotors had hairline cracks in them.

Should've taken that $hit before you ran. I'm telling ya that is what the problem was.....

:rofl:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I smell 10's....Rob did you take tailgate off.....:D

Bill.

Yes the tailgate was off and the back seat was out. I figured those two things would make up for the weight of the cage. Maybe more. I even folded the big dumbo mirrors in.:D Shes going to take a break from the track this weekend, only to be hooked to the sled.:cool2:

chevy_dmax

Apr 30, 2008
Gladstone, MO
Yes the tailgate was off and the back seat was out. I figured those two things would make up for the weight of the cage. Maybe more. I even folded the big dumbo mirrors in.:D Shes going to take a break from the track this weekend, only to be hooked to the sled.:cool2:

dumbo mirrors...:D, where sled pull at?

Coming in the morning... The Platte County Fair stuff wore me the heck out. Guys are still bitchin....

:D

I didn't make it up there Tim, why are people bitchin...? What happened? How late did the pull go till?

See ya,
Bill.

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV

Taking a lesson from the Idaho Rob school of making your truck light, take off the tow hitch, spare tire carrier, extra battery, tail gate, back seat front tow hooks and front and rear bumpers. Don't think he ever took of the bumpers but if you want to get into the 10 on street tires I would, hell I even take out the front passanger's seat. Nerf bars too if you have them.