11.02 @ 121.84

MadMaxRacing

Jul 5, 2008
Matt,those are some GREAT runs.That 7.02 1/8 is incredible.I believe those shocks are a must for what is going to be achieved!!!!Hope to join that 10 sec. club myself down in Gainesville the 29th...I know you will already be in that club,so lets see how deep these stock turbo,bottomend bullets with the JUICE will go in the 10's before BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Nice pass Matt, I updated your time over on CompD, man I do not know how you are keeping the rods in that thing. It is a freak for sure. Who was the guy you were running against? Got to be a cummins transplant, fords don't run that quick.

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Nice pass Matt, I updated your time over on CompD, man I do not know how you are keeping the rods in that thing. It is a freak for sure. Who was the guy you were running against? Got to be a cummins transplant, fords don't run that quick.

Ken that is Greg aka Dockboys truck. Its a cummins swap and twin turbos.We all like giving him a hard time he takes it well :hug:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Nice pass Matt!! Who was the guy you were running against? Got to be a cummins transplant, fords don't run that quick.

X2 That was a great run!

I was wondering about that Ford as well.....