R/T : 5.000
60': 1.799
330: 4.938
1/8: 6.904
MPH: 104.48
1000: 8.922
1/4: 11.070
MPH 128.28

That was the FIRST and ONLY run I did that night and the truck was surging down the track intermittently. The nitrous does not seem to be jetted right. It did last week.

And for that group of drunks that first approached me at the track bickering and laughing because I was changing the wheels and tires before the run - those are new drag radials - not "uncle roys discount used tires" as you called them. And it wasnt nos in the tank that I was filling them with it was NITROGEN. get it straight. Wasnt about to trash a new set of terra grapplers.

See its people like them and some of you guys that piss me off. Cant do something without someone calling it bullshit when you are standing right next to it.

I am heading up to Oshkosh Wi for 2 weeks in the morning. Wont be on here if any. So - is it that one of you guys lives up in that area that has another truck similar to mine? I wouldn mind putting some cold hard cash down lets say $500 - $1000 depending on my attitude that day. If that is what it will take to shut you guys up and eat your words then so be it.

From the other thread
jaydcc69 said:
Just made one run down at Capitol tonight. Too many A**holes down at the track. I swear a swarm of rednecks with their trucks were asking me the most ridiculous and most stupid questions... 11.07 ET with a .500RT First and only run of the night..... and on new Terra Grapplers I just put on today. The 2 people who had "Diesel Place" decals on their back windows of their trucks that I talked to briefly tonight... Chris and Mike.. if you guys are reading this you left your ppe case and cable in the bed of my truck. I had to leave early due to rude people hassling me wanting me to pop the hood trying to snoop. What went on tonight was the exact reasons why I dont like to go showing my stuff off to everyone. I like the low profile. Give me a ring I'll meet up with you before I head back to Del.

So which tires did you run on?

I talked to my buddy who was at the track Friday night and asked him if there were any fast trucks...he said there were no fast diesel other than a 13 second big rig from Dunkel Trucking that is always there.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that anyone is running those times in a full size truck in 2wd no matter how much hp you have...with 1000hp on tap its gonna blow the tires off...700-800hp trucks launching in 4wd have a hard time not spinning all 4.

Nobody here believes your BS, you should try myspace, the kiddies will eat it up when they hear how bad ass your truck is.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
I can not wait til the guy gets back from Wi in two weeks so we can hear more stories.

He better brush up on his internet sorry telling tho...I'll find every discrepancy and point it out and just pick him apart, we already know he is full of it, but its gonna take some time before he says "Alright, I suck at life, I made this up to feel like a badass on the internet."

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I can not wait til the guy gets back from Wi in two weeks so we can hear more stories.
He better brush up on his internet sorry telling tho...I'll find every discrepancy and point it out and just pick him apart, we already know he is full of it, but its gonna take some time before he says "Alright, I suck at life, I made this up to feel like a badass on the internet."

If he doesn't disappear

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
So we had the pull on yesterday that he was pose to show up and nobody seem to see a 9in lifted lmm and i even called a couple of my ford buddies today to ask them if they had seen it and they all said no. This is what he said when we asked if he showed up. We would have seen him there we seen every other truck that looked good pull in the gate and i was even lookin for this dude and he was a no show just like we all figured.

Well I pulled in around 10:45AM or so and I want to say that I was not that impressed. Thought this event was going to be a little more entertaining but I realized it was an agricultural event primarily an animal show. I walked around for 20 minutes then went back to the truck sitting on the tailgate. Went up to a few people by some trucks - one dodge with a big stack in the right rear and I got the weirdest look from them when I asked if they were on diesel place. It made me think if they even owned a computer. So I sat for another 15 minutes then headed back to Bethany... Had to pack things up for a 2 week trip to Wisconsin in the morning.
I am surprised people didnt come up to me and ask me about the graphics on the back tailgate reading "Racial Slur" Heh... (yes thats part of what it says in a censored way of posting it for here)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad that there are over 150 posts about this guys BS...

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I just meant here, but yeah, it is pretty wild the amount of attention this guy is getting.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad that there are over 150 posts about this guys BS...

I see your point, but here at least I think it's funny. Everyone here knows hes a joke and there is ALOT of serious tech here and sometimes people just have to have fun....and to me making fun of tools like this guy is a great deal of fun:D:joker::eek:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
At this point I almost wonder if the guy is sitting back laughing at us getting all riled up, or he actually is trying to bullshit us???

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
I think its a little scarry at the amount of detail of his fantasys man this guy can sure tell a tale cant wait for my new turbo lol

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I think its a little scarry at the amount of detail of his fantasys man this guy can sure tell a tale cant wait for my new turbo lol

I don't have a 10 sec LBZ, but I can pretend I do and tell you everything that is done to my imaginary truck....and it will be right:D Same thing with my car, doesn't run 8s but I can tell you it does and after you hear the parts your prob going to belive it:D

But you are correct, most bullsh*ters dont know enough to talk for more than 20sec without somone calling BS. Such as when you ask someone what is done to their car and they say ballenced and blueprinted and ported and polished. They have hung around someone just long enough to know a few terms but not long enough to know that doesn't add jack for power:baby: Same thing goes for a cam, I never even listed that as a mod on my car but its the first thing people ask, its just a little 212 duration, but if they knew anthing they would know a stock 198 duration cam has been in the 9s

Last edited: