paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Awesome run!

Where can I find some information on a duraflite? Is the truck still 4x4? I notied it has 4 slicks so I would imagine it does.

Thank you,

Paul

It is a Suncoast made 47RE kit that is swapped in, in place of the Allison. Very expensive 12,000$

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
Mika do you have a roll bar and drive line loops and tranny blanket or do they require that in Finland?

No I dont and yes they require it.
But because my old record was 11.1, they let me drive yesterday. They wanted also see how truck runs.
I got notices in inspection card and cant drive there before i have made those.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
No I dont and yes they require it.
But because my old record was 11.1, they let me drive yesterday. They wanted also see how truck runs.
I got notices in inspection card and cant drive there before i have made those.

Probably better go ahead and cage it instead of a bar if they require one to go faster than 10.0, doesn't look like it will be long before you will need it. If they use the NHRA rules, scatter shield for the flex plate and a stronger flex plate too.

How about a license? Do you have to have a special license to go faster than 10.0 like you do here?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Awesome truck and awesome runs, Mika! Is that track still used as an active runway? That's a pretty cool place to race.

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
Thank you all.

Tomorrow is track day again, I hope it doesnt rain.
I test small shot of nitrous today, not for power but just for spooling boost up in line faster. It seems to work good and I believe I try that tomorrow in track. Also have to get longer burnout and some less air in slicks. Looking my outcar video it looks there was way too much air.

What pressure other use with MH 12-16 ?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Thank you all.

Tomorrow is track day again, I hope it doesnt rain.
I test small shot of nitrous today, not for power but just for spooling boost up in line faster. It seems to work good and I believe I try that tomorrow in track. Also have to get longer burnout and some less air in slicks. Looking my outcar video it looks there was way too much air.

What pressure other use with MH 12-16 ?

Mika we run with 20, lots of the 2 wheel guys run with 15, but we don't like the feel of the softer tire especially with these heavy trucks, and we don't seem to need to do it. Nor do we normally do burn outs and Rob cuts 1.48 60's.

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
Mika we run with 20, lots of the 2 wheel guys run with 15, but we don't like the feel of the softer tire especially with these heavy trucks, and we don't seem to need to do it. Nor do we normally do burn outs and Rob cuts 1.48 60's.

I have heavier truck, and our tracks are not so well prepped.
Where I go tomorrow is one of fastest tracks in europe, but this is only test day so it is not prepped, only few weeks old glue and dust in track.