1/8 mile discussion and time slips post here!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Got a new one for the list today. Jayle Wagler (Jeremy’s daughter) has an LBZ powered Railcar with powerglide that weighs 2300lbs and I’m tuning it. It ran a pb today of [email protected]. She’s a new driver at this level and we are starting her out at 5.90 till she’s real comfortable with it. Wasn’t easy to slow this rocket down to run the time lol! Thanks guys as always!
IMG_5222.jpeg

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Hot damn that thing is light!
No doubt, but it is stupid simple, and I think we could honestly shed another 100lbs from it if we really wanted too! We have a Stainless 5blade S472 on it but we could go smaller since we are only running it at 440-485hp which is 28psi boost lol. This combo can be replicated with a stock motor vgt with a cp3 and injector upgrade. Realistically the trans is the only place that we should ever have to worry about with it in its current configuration. Was nice to run it all day(she made at minimum 12 passes with it) and barely used 2.5gallons of diesel!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Updated. that's a pretty good drop in time. down to #32
Yes sir, when my guys aren't stuck bracket racing they get to get out and stretch there legs a little! He's planning to jump to 5.90 for next season with the truck but they have a big money race tonight at this track so we are stepping it up. He actually went even faster this morning and another guy also got a new PB but I will wait for the dust to settle to make a post for them. Thanks for all the hard work Jason!

Reactions: 2004LB7