LLY: 06 not starting

duramaxxin

Jan 12, 2009
Hey guys I just finished doing a waterpump on a 06 LLY and I get it all back together get ready to start it and check for leaks and the truck will not even turn over. I turn the key to run and try to start it and nothing like a dead battery. The truck has an Edge evolution and when I turn the truck to run it says Press menu for automatic transmission and press enter for manual transmission. I press menu and it checks for Pids and then it says no pids found and an error code 113. The truck was runing great prior to this and all I did was pull the required things and put every thing back and now this. Please help guys!! I need this truck tomarrow for work. Thanks

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
First thing I would do is unhook the Edge from the truck. Next, check for blown fuses. If none found, start looking for pinched or damaged wires/harnesses. Look at the ECM and TCM to see if their plugs aren't fully seated. Look over any wires you may have touched when you were working on the truck. There are lots of ground wires, starter solenoid wires, battery cables, ECM and TCM harnesses in the vicinity you were working.