05 duramax bull bar - need help

UHero

Feb 14, 2014
Norway
Hi guys!

Again I humbly ask your wisdom.

I fall 2014 I crashed my duramax into the rear end of another car. I have decided to use the chance to put something new on the front end since my old bull bar and auxhilary lights where destroyed in the crash.

I have already bought 2 new Rigid Industries light bars and now I need a bull bar.

In Norway it's illegal to mount wraparound brush guards so I was thinking about something like this(see picture). I don't know who the manufacturer is though..

Feel free to come up with suggestions!

Thnx! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 46

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Can you run something like this on your truck?

The one above it made buy Fusion Bumpers, I think you may have better luck finding a full bumper with built in Bull Bar.
Or This
1218bf48c3e747f867f89b8613dc160c.jpg

Last edited:

LBZMIKE

Nov 15, 2014
colorado
^^^^not only is this way nicer looking but if some poor bass-turd is on the receiving end of that bad boy will wish he wasnt your precious duramax will be safe and sound ...to an extent lol:roflmao:

UHero

Feb 14, 2014
Norway
Looks home made to me. That looks heavy too!

I think you're right. Maybe that's why I haven't found it online! :eek:

Can you run something like this on your truck?

Actually I could in theory run something like this, thought I'm pretty sure it's illegal.. Might be because a pedestrian hit by something like this would be shot into orbit around the earth :roflmao:

In addition to that it would probably cost a fortune to get it sent across the atlantic and since my truck is not lifted it would probably not look anywhere near as cool as on the truck you posted a picture of :(

It seems really hard to find what I'm looking for :confused:

^^^^not only is this way nicer looking but if some poor bass-turd is on the receiving end of that bad boy will wish he wasnt your precious duramax will be safe and sound ...to an extent lol

No doubt this would keep the truck(and me) more than safe! But the arguments mentioned above makes me doubt :/