LB7: 04 LB7 C055 code

Tank01

Dec 31, 2010
Recent rebuild of my transmission and transfer case (thank you GM for the Pump Rub) , everything seems fine, however I keep getting a C0055 (rear wheel speed sensor) code, any idea as what to look for? Not a transmission person, just lucky enough to own a 2004 LB7. :baby:

MaxPF

JAFAWAM
Jan 12, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Well chief, a guy doesn't need to be a genius to have a clue. You ever heard of cause and effect? Logical thinking? If you recently had trans and t-case work done, and now there is a problem (effect), what would you suspect was the cause?

Instead of asking on a forum, maybe you should call the shop who did the work and ask them first. Might save you a lot of time.

Just a thought from a genius ;)

Tank01

Dec 31, 2010
Well chief, a guy doesn't need to be a genius to have a clue. You ever heard of cause and effect? Logical thinking? If you recently had trans and t-case work done, and now there is a problem (effect), what would you suspect was the cause?

Instead of asking on a forum, maybe you should call the shop who did the work and ask them first. Might save you a lot of time.

Just a thought from a genius ;)

Maxie Pad thanks for responding, but you still didn't help me.:spit:

Tank01

Dec 31, 2010
No I didn't, which was the point. A quick Google search would have answered your question :jerkit:

I did a not so quick google search, that's were I found the explanation for the code. Thought I would put the question out there, seems to be alot of helpful folks will to share their knowledge and expierence, then there a few that don't.:toilet_claw:

MaxPF

JAFAWAM
Jan 12, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I did a not so quick google search, that's were I found the explanation for the code. Thought I would put the question out there, seems to be alot of helpful folks will to share their knowledge and expierence, then there a few that don't.:toilet_claw:
I share what little knowledge I have, but only when the answer isn't REALLY obvious ;)