Wtf

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
I looked on ODRHA and Baytown website and I cant find anything on Houston Nationals now.... Not that it has been cancelled, but not anywhere to be found. WTF???????
Ive planned for this event since I left last year... Did it get cancelled and have they replaced it somewhere else?

2500HeavyDuty

Book 'em, Danno!
Feb 14, 2008
Katy, Tx
www.myspace.com
Houston Raceway to Reopen Monday, September 22nd

Houston Raceway Park suffered minimal damage to its infrastructure as a result of Hurricane Ike and is scheduled to reopen on backup generator power, Monday, September 22, 2008. All racing activity scheduled for September 19-21, 2008, has been canceled. We will resume normal business operations and our full schedule of events at that time. If you need immediate assistance please call us: (281) 383-7223.

http://www.houstonraceway.com/

i guess its on

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
man, i still dont see anything about it, and I see a desert diesel truck nationals in Arizona on the 5th... I hope it is still on. If not I hope someone says something so I can plan to go somewhere else. I would go to Arizona if needed....

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
so is it still on for sure or not. my dad just got bac from spending a week in baytown and said it was pretty bad. he also said they just got electricity back on tuesday. so whats the deal

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo