Tryin to get some new ideas.... DTC's

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Kicking around some new ideas and trying to get some opinions.

If you are a member of DTC's then go to the forum and post up your input.

If you are not a member yet, go to dtctrucks.informe.com and sign up for the forum. Throw out some of your own ideas and participate in making DTC's The Premier Truck Club Of California.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
wait is this a name change or just talk of making the club the 'premier club' ?

dunno, we have both options available. Both need to be discussed and see what would benefit the most.

Opinions that i have heard seem to gear towards using diesel trucks of california as our real name and basicly having a sub name....

Everyone has an opinion, lets hear everyones !

Am I aloud to join or is there an age restriction?

drew, this has not come up so it has not been discussed. It will now, once we get a meeting set up for the council members this can definatly be squared away.

I don't feel an age restriction is necessary until we have an issue. If we see there are members that are gearheads just like everyone else and they want to be a part of the club - hell, they should be part of the club.

It will need to be discussed further for sure. I actually think it was brought up on the very first meeting but briefly skimmed over.

post up and make yourself a part of the club for now

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
dunno, we have both options available. Both need to be discussed and see what would benefit the most.

Opinions that i have heard seem to gear towards using diesel trucks of california as our real name and basicly having a sub name....

Everyone has an opinion, lets hear everyones !

drew, this has not come up so it has not been discussed. It will now, once we get a meeting set up for the council members this can definatly be squared away.

I don't feel an age restriction is necessary until we have an issue. If we see there are members that are gearheads just like everyone else and they want to be a part of the club - hell, they should be part of the club.

It will need to be discussed further for sure. I actually think it was brought up on the very first meeting but briefly skimmed over.

post up and make yourself a part of the club for now

Ok thanks, as for new ideas, I know you race desert, and I imagine a lot of people ride in this club, i dont know, a desert ride?

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
I think it would be fine drew if you would like to join. send stew all your info and i think we can get you set up :)

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I think it would be fine drew if you would like to join. send stew all your info and i think we can get you set up :)

What a guy:D:D Why shouldn't Drew be allower(not saying he isn't allowed) What harm would it cause?

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
doesnt matter to me much at all brother. i was just wondering how many of us non duramax guys you got (other than me and queeg; and garrett, the pstroke guy).

i dunno bout name change, but i know i dont want it called 'tommy's fast diesel club' cause i wouldn't be allowed in. :rofl::rofl::rofl: