Truck Drivers Needed ASAP!

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the proper place, or if Kat, Pat and the mods will allow it, but here goes...

I'm the HR Manager for Hirschfeld in San Angelo, and I need Owner Operators and Company Drivers in the worst way. If you happen to know someone with a Class A CDL with at least two years OTR and flatbed experience who either owns their own rig (we use single source leasing for Owner Operators) or is interested in long haul trucking, send them my way. My office is at 614 Art Street in San Angelo, and I can't promise everyone a job, but I have to fill as many driver openings as I can over the next couple of weeks.

To give you an example, we ship dedicated loads to Vegas, and Memphis, TN as well as others, and the pay is great along with the benefits. Tell all your friends in Texas within about 90 miles of San Angelo, I can use their experience and driving techniques if they qualify. We have more steel to deliver than we have drivers. We are an equal opportunity employer, and actively recruit from all sources for our employees.

Thanks for passing the word, and it's being passed all over the truck driver sites as well so that I can recruit only the very best.

Keep truckin! :coal:

Jeremy