Stock 6spd tune

LLYD_MAX

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach S.C.
Im trying to fix a truck for a friend of mine that a local shop screwed up. I pulled the tune that was currently in the trans out of it but didnt save it. :eek: I want to say the OS ended in 031 or somthing close. I dont want to do a full flash on the tcm so i am trying to find a stock tune with the same OS. i dont know if any of this info matters but it is a 08 and the current OS in the ecm is the 94OS*.

If someone has a stock 6 speed tune with that OS that they are willing to send me i would greatly appreciate. thanks in advance.

[email protected]

Last edited:

LLYD_MAX

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach S.C.
Get the VIN, and put it in here:

http://tis2web.service.gm.com/tis2web

Then I'll see if I can find an EFILive stock file for the TCM.

Thats a pretty nifty link! I'll have to save it for future reference.

the VIN is 1GTHK23647F538460

I looked up the vin and i want to say that this was the OS that is in it now>15117030

So any of the OS's in that list will work with the truck? I know its a older truck that has been updated with the 94OS.

And thanks for your help I really appreciate it.

LLYD_MAX

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach S.C.
I drove back to his house today read the tune but this time i actually saved it lol

The OS is 25821031. It was tuned with HP tuners and the guy butcherd the trans tune so i need a new stock tune so i can start from scratch and make a new trans tune. If anyone has a stock 6 speed tune with that OS they are willing to send it would be greatly apprecaited. thanks

bambam590

Jan 8, 2017
I'm looking for this same stock file if anyone is willing to email it to me please. just finished my duraburb build with a used tcm and not sure what tuning it has but it's not factory. same os as stated above. email [email protected]

thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I just looked through a few lmm and an lbz TCM and can't find that exact OS. I tried to help; sorry