Southern comfort+Rootbeer?

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:eek: :barf: Thats nasty soundin Pat:rofl:

Who here has had a Cement mixer?
1 shot of Baileys (or your fave irish creme)
1 shot of lime juice.

Take the Bailey's shot and dont swallow it, then take the lime in and........Ta' da :D

If a person wants to find a whole new level of drunkness (i dont ever again) Go have a Guiness or few and follow with some "Dead Nazi's"

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Irish car bombs are pretty good, 3/4 shot Jameson, toped off 1/4 baileys, 8-12 oz gueiness. Drop the shot into the gueiness and chugg, taste like cream soda, kinda:D Also a good one for hangovers.......

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
:eek: :barf: Thats nasty soundin Pat:rofl:

Who here has had a Cement mixer?
1 shot of Baileys (or your fave irish creme)
1 shot of lime juice.

Take the Bailey's shot and dont swallow it, then take the lime in and........Ta' da :D

If a person wants to find a whole new level of drunkness (i dont ever again) Go have a Guiness or few and follow with some "Dead Nazi's"

we use lemon juice and shoot them both at the same time...one over the other.

Irish car bombs are pretty good, 3/4 shot Jameson, toped off 1/4 baileys, 8-12 oz gueiness. Drop the shot into the gueiness and chugg, taste like cream soda, kinda:D Also a good one for hangovers.......

never tried it with Jameson...just straight baileys and gueiness.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I love car bombs, and its not a true irish car bomb less it has some true irish whiskey;)
Jameson is pretty dang good but I prefer Tulemore Dew, real good stuff:D

Cement Mixer's taste pretty good, its the uhh, instant quickrete texture thats the fun part :rofl:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I Feel i should share my Most Blasted, sloshed off my @ss drunk storys....

Theres 4 occations that standout from all others for me...

The 1st was when me and 3 other buddys went out boozin in a small town where i live near. One buddy we hadent seen in quite a while so we were havin a good ole time! We our competitive natures, we deceided on chugging contests:spit: After who knows how many glassed of suds we pounded, I was the last man standing and then it came to betting.......betting that i couldnt chug a 1 whole pitcher.....well, turns i could chug about 2 pitchers:rofl: Ended up pretty oblivious that night!

2nd Story, When I was in Cleveland for BMW school, a saturday evening a couple of my classmates/buddys call, say come on over and get F'ed up with us and watch the race! OK... They had already split and finished 750ml bottle of bourbon and i was dead sober so i had to play catch-up. That meant a whole 750ml to myself:eek: so Ryan goes and makes me a bourbon & cola.....Wholly sh!t that puppy was strong! And course they are giving me grief for sippin it, so i pound it....And another.....and another after that! And he says, ok your caught up now, ur bottle is empty:eek::spit: I had downed the whole frickin thing with in 45min of beeing there! There musta been just enough cola in it to give it some color! That was the only time ive passed out before actualy trying to go to sleep! Still just piss drunk when we got up for breakfast:rofl:

3rd Adventure was my and my best bud went to Old Chicago to eat & drink. They have a beer tour deal were members of. That night they were doing a mini-tour called the American Can Tour, all the orig old american beers, PBR, Schlitz, Strohs, Old Style, Icehouse, Orig Coors, High Life, Bud, and a couple more. After a nice steak we sat at the bar and tasted history! ALL OF THEM and then I though we should have some shots of Patron:rofl: A fella next to us looks over and just says, "Jesus, you guys are smashed huh!" I smiled and said were doin just fine:D (were pretty cognative drunks!) Yep, hopped in the truck and moved it 300ft to the mall parking lot and stashed the keys and went to sleep:rofl:

Lastly, bout a year ago, same buddy and I were in a local bar enjoying the days end when my fave well endowed waitress from another bar sits next to us and I end up chatting her up and buying drinks....I remember having a few Guiness's and 3 Irish Car Bombs, and 3 Dead Nazi's...........The killer was the Dead Nazi's (Jager/151/Rumple Minze)
The combo of alky in them does somthing to you....Like melts your brain kind of drunk! That night takes the cake! I have never been so trashed in my life and never wish to achive that whole diff level of drunkness EVER AGAIN! Trashed next morning and was sick off my @ss for 3-4 days!

Very rare that i get drunk at all anymore!:rofl: Too old for that crap these days, kicks my butt to hard. I still enjoy a good beer/beverage though:thumb:

Last edited: