Rousch mustang race

Jul 24, 2013
jacksonville nc
Comin home from work today my buddy and I pulled up to this Rousch mustang, nothin too crazy from what I could tell and have him the signal to go, he nodded and I started to spool up but the light turned before I could build anything too great. Off the launch I got him because he couldn't grab then he came up next to me, it was close up until around 80 or 90 then he took off. I can't complain, I don't think it's too bad with what I have so far.

04 Lb7 cc/SB new guy to the forum

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
I love love when we smoke the new generation of pony cars I just smoked a rt challenger on the way back from diesel addiction I wont push mine past 120mph mostly due to tires not being rated for the speed but if I can beat them to there then its a win for me

Jul 24, 2013
jacksonville nc
I need to get mine tuned so it quits restricting it at 100! But I'd rather build my trans before I get efi so I don't have to worry about puttin too
Much too it! But I know what you mean it's a good feeling when you see their face go from I got this to wtf?! :thumb:

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
Hell yea and I'd throw a 125 tune at a stock trans all day even a 150 asking as you lock it out of od u should be ok a good budy of mine romps the Hell out of his 5 speed on a 200 tune and his has lasted for 6 months and counting but that being its on borrowed time

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I need to get mine tuned so it quits restricting it at 100! But I'd rather build my trans before I get efi so I don't have to worry about puttin too
Much too it! But I know what you mean it's a good feeling when you see their face go from I got this to wtf?! :thumb:

stick with this plan