Romped on a dodge the other day

James Hess

Jun 9, 2008
Tucson AZ.
I wouldnt go so far as to say i killed him but i did beat him. i was on the way to a friends house and i seen this guy settin at a stop sign and as i passed him i tapped it, gave the rumble then the loud quick turbo spool down whistle. well he was going to go left i think but when i did that he jumped in behind me and as i was waiting to make a left hand turn this guy got behind me and you could hear him loading up his truck and makin a rucuss. well we turned and when we did i romped on it and hoped the tires through the turn and took off he did the same almost simultaniously kind of like he knew id do it. well we came off the turn both trucks blaring mine through straight pipe dumped under the truck(for now) and his through stacks and i started pulling away on him, i had the pedal to the floor and i know his was as well and i was pulling so i had a huge grin on my face when we pulled up to the next red light and he got into the left turn lane and started a burnout he took his leave and was gone as i pulled away from the light. made my night for sure!

the funny part is that when he pulled up next to me there was this little nissan truck (the older mini truck style) tried to keep up with us and couldnt even come close cause he came speeding up way after we had stopped. well he was revving his little 4 cylindar so i rolled down my window and asked him if he even knew how much torque we had so he hollerd somethin and procedded with a one wheel burnout . sounded like his little thing was gonna pop.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: