problems signing on from a different computer

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
finally got my truck up on my friends hoist to do the transgo. trying to get thepics up for the guy doing it. when i click on a pic it tells me I'm not signed on. I sign on it says thanks for siging on, redirects me and still wont let me see the pics. tells me i'm not sign on....
any thoughts?

thanks

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
the only way i can sign in is if i go to Google and search for this site, then once i'm here, sign in...don't know why, but doesn't really bother me.

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
finally got my truck up on my friends hoist to do the transgo. trying to get thepics up for the guy doing it. when i click on a pic it tells me I'm not signed on. I sign on it says thanks for siging on, redirects me and still wont let me see the pics. tells me i'm not sign on....
any thoughts?

thanks

What thread were you looking at? When you were signing in was on the forum or the main page? Are you using duramaxdiesels.com or the IP address? Are you checking the Remember Me box?

the only way i can sign in is if i go to Google and search for this site, then once i'm here, sign in...don't know why, but doesn't really bother me.

Are you saying that you can't use a bookmark to get here and sign in? Is your bookmark using duramaxdiesels.com or the IP address?

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
went to dd and tried to sign on. had the same problem at a library computer. I'd sign on click remember me and it would say thanks for logging in then act like i didnt log in

was trying to view pic on the transgo install thread.

walked my laptop down to subway got the pics on it and came back....

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
I have the same problem but when it redirects me back to the page I was veiwing after i sign in I just click on the forum button on top an it works!

Last edited: